Articles | Volume 16, issue 6
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity
Total article views: 6,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,690 with geography defined and 865 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,939 with geography defined and 570 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and 295 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pliocene decoupling of equatorial Pacific temperature and pH gradients M. Shankle et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03884-7
- Poleward expansion of tropical cyclone latitudes in warming climates J. Studholme et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00859-1
- Identifying marine and freshwater overprints on soil-derived branched GDGT temperature signals in Pliocene Mississippi and Amazon River fan sediments E. Dearing Crampton-Flood et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2021.104200
- Simulating the mid-Holocene, last interglacial and mid-Pliocene climate with EC-Earth3-LR Q. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1147-2021
- Evaluation of Arctic warming in mid-Pliocene climate simulations W. de Nooijer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2325-2020
- Increased Climate Response and Earth System Sensitivity From CCSM4 to CESM2 in Mid‐Pliocene Simulations R. Feng et al. 10.1029/2019MS002033
- Alpine permafrost could account for a quarter of thawed carbon based on Plio-Pleistocene paleoclimate analogue F. Cheng et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-29011-2
- Evaluating the large-scale hydrological cycle response within the Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2 (PlioMIP2) ensemble Z. Han et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2537-2021
- Mid-Pliocene West African Monsoon rainfall as simulated in the PlioMIP2 ensemble E. Berntell et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1777-2021
- Past terrestrial hydroclimate sensitivity controlled by Earth system feedbacks R. Feng et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28814-7
- Warmer Pliocene Upwelling Site SST Leads to Wetter Subtropical Coastal Areas: A Positive Feedback on SST M. Fu et al. 10.1029/2021PA004357
- Assessing Volcanic Controls on Miocene Climate Change J. Longman et al. 10.1029/2021GL096519
- Multi-variate factorisation of numerical simulations D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4307-2021
- Contribution of the coupled atmosphere–ocean–sea ice–vegetation model COSMOS to the PlioMIP2 C. Stepanek et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2275-2020
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- Influence of stationary waves on mid-Pliocene atmospheric rivers and hydroclimate S. Menemenlis et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103557
- Wetter Subtropics Lead to Reduced Pliocene Coastal Upwelling M. Fu et al. 10.1029/2021PA004243
- Mid-Pliocene Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation simulated in PlioMIP2 Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-17-529-2021
- Reduced El Niño variability in the mid-Pliocene according to the PlioMIP2 ensemble A. Oldeman et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2427-2021
- Climate-inferred distribution estimates of mid-to-late Pliocene hominins C. Gibert et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2022.103756
- Simulation of the mid-Pliocene Warm Period using HadGEM3: experimental design and results from model–model and model–data comparison C. Williams et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2139-2021
- Climate as the Great Equalizer of Continental‐Scale Erosion G. Jepson et al. 10.1029/2021GL095008
- Poleward and weakened westerlies during Pliocene warmth J. Abell et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-03062-1
- The Yorktown Formation: Improved Stratigraphy, Chronology, and Paleoclimate Interpretations from the U.S. Mid-Atlantic Coastal Plain H. Dowsett et al. 10.3390/geosciences11120486
- The latitudinal temperature gradient and its climate dependence as inferred from foraminiferal δ 18 O over the past 95 million years D. Gaskell et al. 10.1073/pnas.2111332119
- Effects of CO 2 and Ocean Mixing on Miocene and Pliocene Temperature Gradients G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2020PA003953
- Siberian 2020 heatwave increased spring CO2 uptake but not annual CO2 uptake M. Kwon et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac358b
- Enhanced Arctic Stratification in a Warming Scenario: Evidence From the Mid Pliocene Warm Period P. Behera et al. 10.1029/2020PA004182
- Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project (PlioMIP2) simulations using the Model for Interdisciplinary Research on Climate (MIROC4m) W. Chan & A. Abe-Ouchi 10.5194/cp-16-1523-2020
- Lessons from a high-CO<sub>2</sub> world: an ocean view from ∼ 3 million years ago E. McClymont et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1599-2020
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023