| Highlight paper
27 Aug 2020
Research article | Highlight paper | 27 Aug 2020
Lessons from a high-CO2 world: an ocean view from ∼ 3 million years ago
Erin L. McClymont et al.
Total article views: 6,837 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,129 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,508 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,621 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Increased Climate Response and Earth System Sensitivity From CCSM4 to CESM2 in Mid‐Pliocene Simulations R. Feng et al. 10.1029/2019MS002033
- Warmer Pliocene Upwelling Site SST Leads to Wetter Subtropical Coastal Areas: A Positive Feedback on SST M. Fu et al. 10.1029/2021PA004357
- The latitudinal temperature gradient and its climate dependence as inferred from foraminiferal δ 18 O over the past 95 million years D. Gaskell et al. 10.1073/pnas.2111332119
- Influence of stationary waves on mid-Pliocene atmospheric rivers and hydroclimate S. Menemenlis et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103557
- Geological Society of London Scientific Statement: what the geological record tells us about our present and future climate C. Lear et al. 10.1144/jgs2020-239
- Mid-Pliocene Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation simulated in PlioMIP2 Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-17-529-2021
- Wetter Subtropics Lead to Reduced Pliocene Coastal Upwelling M. Fu et al. 10.1029/2021PA004243
- Hydroclimate change in subtropical South Africa during the mid-Piacenzian Warm Period X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106643
- Pliocene decoupling of equatorial Pacific temperature and pH gradients M. Shankle et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03884-7
- Mediterranean heat injection to the North Atlantic delayed the intensification of Northern Hemisphere glaciations S. Kaboth-Bahr et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00232-5
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- Pliocene to Earliest Pleistocene (5–2.5 Ma) Reconstruction of the Kuroshio Current Extension Reveals a Dynamic Current A. Lam et al. 10.1029/2021PA004318
- Evaluation of Arctic warming in mid-Pliocene climate simulations W. de Nooijer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2325-2020
- On climate and abyssal circulation in the Atlantic Ocean during late Pliocene marine isotope stage M2, ∼3.3 million years ago N. Kirby et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106644
- Effects of CO 2 and Ocean Mixing on Miocene and Pliocene Temperature Gradients G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2020PA003953
- The Benthic B/Ca Record at Site 806: New Constraints on the Temperature of the West Pacific Warm Pool and the “El Padre” State in the Pliocene S. White & A. Ravelo 10.1029/2019PA003812
- Atmospheric CO2 over the Past 66 Million Years from Marine Archives J. Rae et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-082420-063026
- Reduced El Niño variability in the mid-Pliocene according to the PlioMIP2 ensemble A. Oldeman et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2427-2021
- Plio‐Pleistocene Continental Hydroclimate and Indian Ocean Sea Surface Temperatures at the Southeast African Margin A. Taylor et al. 10.1029/2020PA004186
- Evaluating the large-scale hydrological cycle response within the Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2 (PlioMIP2) ensemble Z. Han et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2537-2021
- Sensitivity of mid-Pliocene climate to changes in orbital forcing and PlioMIP's boundary conditions E. Samakinwa et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1643-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022