Articles | Volume 17, issue 6
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Evaluating the large-scale hydrological cycle response within the Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2 (PlioMIP2) ensemble
Total article views: 2,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,397 with geography defined and 211 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,582 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 815 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Unraveling the complexities of the Last Glacial Maximum climate: the role of individual boundary conditions and forcings X. Shi et al. 10.5194/cp-19-2157-2023
- Influence of Large‐Scale Atmospheric Dynamics on Precipitation Seasonality of the Tibetan Plateau and Central Asia in Cold and Warm Climates During the Late Cenozoic S. Botsyun et al. 10.1029/2021JD035810
- Prolonged South Asian Monsoon variability and weakened denitrification during Mid-Pleistocene Transition S. Tripathi et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2023.111637
- On the importance of moisture conveyor belts from the tropical eastern Pacific for wetter conditions in the Atacama Desert during the mid-Pliocene M. Reyers et al. 10.5194/cp-19-517-2023
- Long‐Term Variability in Pliocene North Pacific Ocean Export Production and Its Implications for Ocean Circulation in a Warmer World J. Abell & G. Winckler 10.1029/2022AV000853
- Mid-Pliocene El Niño/Southern Oscillation suppressed by Pacific intertropical convergence zone shift G. Pontes et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00999-y
- Unraveling the mechanisms and implications of a stronger mid-Pliocene Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) in PlioMIP2 J. Weiffenbach et al. 10.5194/cp-19-61-2023
- Using paleoecological data to inform decision making: A deep-time perspective H. Dowsett et al. 10.3389/fevo.2022.972179
- Warm mid-Pliocene conditions without high climate sensitivity: the CCSM4-Utrecht (CESM 1.0.5) contribution to the PlioMIP2 M. Baatsen et al. 10.5194/cp-18-657-2022
- The hydrological cycle and ocean circulation of the Maritime Continent in the Pliocene: results from PlioMIP2 X. Ren et al. 10.5194/cp-19-2053-2023
- Meridional circulation dominates the record-breaking “Dragon Boat Water” rainfall over south China in 2022 J. Cheng et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.1032313
- Severe Drought Conditions in Northern East Asia During the Early Pliocene Caused by Weakened Pacific Meridional Temperature Gradient Y. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2022GL098813
- Analysis of the July 2021 extreme precipitation in Henan using the novel moisture budget equation J. Cheng et al. 10.1007/s00704-022-04022-7
- Changes in Sahel summer rainfall in a global warming climate: contrasting the mid-Pliocene and future regional hydrological cycles Z. Han et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06630-5
- South Asian Monsoon Variability and Arctic Sea Ice Extent Linkages During the Late Pliocene P. Behera et al. 10.1029/2022PA004436
- The Yorktown Formation: Improved Stratigraphy, Chronology, and Paleoclimate Interpretations from the U.S. Mid-Atlantic Coastal Plain H. Dowsett et al. 10.3390/geosciences11120486
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023