Articles | Volume 17, issue 3
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impact of Southern Ocean surface conditions on deep ocean circulation during the LGM: a model analysis
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,124 with geography defined and 297 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,536 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 165 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deglacial climate changes as forced by different ice sheet reconstructions N. Bouttes et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1027-2023
- Evaluation of coastal pollution in Banda Aceh based on BOD5 and DO approach U. Wisha & V. Kurnianda 10.1088/1755-1315/869/1/012002
- Terrestrial amplification of past, present, and future climate change A. Seltzer et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adf8119
- Dansgaard–Oeschger events in climate models: review and baseline Marine Isotope Stage 3 (MIS3) protocol I. Malmierca-Vallet & L. Sime 10.5194/cp-19-915-2023
- The Earth system model CLIMBER-X v1.0 – Part 1: Climate model description and validation M. Willeit et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5905-2022
- Antarctic sea ice over the past 130 000 years – Part 1: a review of what proxy records tell us X. Crosta et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1729-2022
- Interannual variation of summer sea surface temperature in the Amundsen Sea, Antarctica L. Yu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1050955
- Evaluating seasonal sea-ice cover over the Southern Ocean at the Last Glacial Maximum R. Green et al. 10.5194/cp-18-845-2022
- Deglacial and Holocene sea-ice and climate dynamics in the Bransfield Strait, northern Antarctic Peninsula M. Vorrath et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1061-2023
- A First Intercomparison of the Simulated LGM Carbon Results Within PMIP‐Carbon: Role of the Ocean Boundary Conditions F. Lhardy et al. 10.1029/2021PA004302
- Climate and ice sheet evolutions from the last glacial maximum to the pre-industrial period with an ice-sheet–climate coupled model A. Quiquet et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2179-2021
- The PMIP4 Last Glacial Maximum experiments: preliminary results and comparison with the PMIP3 simulations M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1065-2021
- Impact of Southern Ocean surface conditions on deep ocean circulation during the LGM: a model analysis F. Lhardy et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1139-2021
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023