| Highlight paper
04 Jun 2019
Research article | Highlight paper | 04 Jun 2019
Glacial CO2 decrease and deep-water deoxygenation by iron fertilization from glaciogenic dust
Akitomo Yamamoto et al.
Total article views: 4,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,544 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,845 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 708 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 699 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modelling the impact of biogenic particle flux intensity and composition on sedimentary Pa/Th L. Missiaen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106394
- Southern Ocean Ecosystem Response to Last Glacial Maximum Boundary Conditions H. Saini et al. 10.1029/2020PA004075
- Proxies for paleo-oxygenation: A downcore comparison between benthic foraminiferal surface porosity and I/Ca W. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110588
- Ocean carbon pump decomposition and its application to CMIP5 earth system model simulations A. Oka 10.1186/s40645-020-00338-y
- The Biological Pump During the Last Glacial Maximum E. Galbraith & L. Skinner 10.1146/annurev-marine-010419-010906
- Regional patterns and temporal evolution of ocean iron fertilization and CO2 drawdown during the last glacial termination F. Lambert et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116675
- 30 years of the iron hypothesis of ice ages H. Stoll 10.1038/d41586-020-00393-x
- Plateaus and jumps in the atmospheric radiocarbon record – potential origin and value as global age markers for glacial-to-deglacial paleoceanography, a synthesis M. Sarnthein et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2547-2020
- Development of the MIROC-ES2L Earth system model and the evaluation of biogeochemical processes and feedbacks T. Hajima et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2197-2020
- Bottom-water deoxygenation at the Peruvian margin during the last deglaciation recorded by benthic foraminifera Z. Erdem et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3165-2020
- A First Intercomparison of the Simulated LGM Carbon Results Within PMIP‐Carbon: Role of the Ocean Boundary Conditions F. Lhardy et al. 10.1029/2021PA004302
- The Flux and Provenance of Dust Delivered to the SW Pacific During the Last Glacial Maximum M. Trudgill et al. 10.1029/2020PA003869
- PMIP4 experiments using MIROC-ES2L Earth system model R. Ohgaito et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1195-2021
- Glacial carbon cycle changes by Southern Ocean processes with sedimentary amplification H. Kobayashi et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abg7723
- Abrupt climate changes in the last two deglaciations simulated with different Northern ice sheet discharge and insolation T. Obase et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01651-2
- Iron in the NEEM ice core relative to Asian loess records over the last glacial–interglacial cycle C. Xiao et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa144
- Evaluating the biological pump efficiency of the Last Glacial Maximum ocean using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C A. Morée et al. 10.5194/cp-17-753-2021
- Responses of ocean biogeochemistry to atmospheric supply of lithogenic and pyrogenic iron-containing aerosols A. Ito et al. 10.1017/S0016756819001080
- Decadal vision in oceanography 2021: Deep ocean A. Oka et al. 10.5928/kaiyou.30.5_179
- Abrupt Bølling‐Allerød Warming Simulated under Gradual Forcing of the Last Deglaciation T. Obase & A. Abe‐Ouchi 10.1029/2019GL084675
- Two decades of Earth system modeling with an emphasis on Model for Interdisciplinary Research on Climate (MIROC) M. Kawamiya et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00369-5
- Sequential changes in ocean circulation and biological export productivity during the last glacial–interglacial cycle: a model–data study C. O'Neill et al. 10.5194/cp-17-171-2021
Latest update: 18 May 2022