02 Apr 2019
Research article | 02 Apr 2019
Multi-decadal atmospheric and marine climate variability in southern Iberia during the mid- to late-Holocene
Julien Schirrmacher et al.
Total article views: 2,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,250 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,485 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 765 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Planktic foraminiferal changes in the western Mediterranean Anthropocene S. Pallacks et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103549
- Anthropocene tipping point reverses long-term Holocene cooling of the Mediterranean Sea: A meta-analysis of the basin's Sea Surface Temperature records N. Marriner et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103986
- Holocene climate variability of the Western Mediterranean: Surface water dynamics inferred from calcareous plankton assemblages P. Bazzicalupo et al. 10.1177/0959683619895580
- Holocene soil erosion in Eastern Europe-land use and/or climate controlled? The example of a catchment at the Giant Chalcolithic settlement at Maidanetske, central Ukraine S. Dreibrodt et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107302
- Surface and deep water variability in the Western Mediterranean (ODP Site 975) during insolation cycle 74: High-resolution calcareous plankton and molecular biomarker signals O. Quivelli et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109583
- Hydroclimate variability from western Iberia (Portugal) during the Holocene: Insights from a composite stalagmite isotope record D. Thatcher et al. 10.1177/0959683620908648
- Potential responses and resilience of Late Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age societies to mid-to Late Holocene climate change on the southern Iberian Peninsula M. Weinelt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8a8
- The concept of socio-environmental transformations in prehistoric and archaic societies in the Holocene: An introduction to the special issue J. Müller & W. Kirleis 10.1177/0959683619857236
- Unravelling the Holocene environmental history of south-western Iberia through a palynological study of Lake Medina sediments T. Schröder et al. 10.1177/0959683619865590
- Fossil leaf wax hydrogen isotopes reveal variability of Atlantic and Mediterranean climate forcing on the southeast Iberian Peninsula between 6000 to 3000 cal. BP J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243662
- The Iberian Peninsula’s Burning Heart—Long-Term Fire History in the Toledo Mountains (Central Spain) . Luelmo-Lautenschlaeger et al. 10.3390/fire2040054
- Spatial patterns of temperature, precipitation, and settlement dynamics on the Iberian Peninsula during the Chalcolithic and the Bronze Age J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106220
- Strong links between Saharan dust fluxes, monsoon strength, and North Atlantic climate during the last 5000 years J. Cruz et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe6102
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022