28 Mar 2019
Research article | 28 Mar 2019
A Holocene black carbon ice-core record of biomass burning in the Amazon Basin from Illimani, Bolivia
Dimitri Osmont et al.
Total article views: 2,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,201 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,427 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 774 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropical Andean glacier reveals colonial legacy in modern mountain ecosystems S. Brugger et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.032
- Tracing devastating fires in Portugal to a snow archive in the Swiss Alps: a case study D. Osmont et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3731-2020
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- Giant dust particles at Nevado Illimani: a proxy of summertime deep convection over the Bolivian Altiplano F. Lindau et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1383-2021
- Twentieth Century Black Carbon and Dust Deposition on South Cascade Glacier, Washington State, USA, as Reconstructed From a 158‐m‐Long Ice Core S. Kaspari et al. 10.1029/2019JD031126
- What the past can say about the present and future of fire J. Marlon 10.1017/qua.2020.48
- Refractory Black Carbon Results and a Method Comparison between Solid-state Cutting and Continuous Melting Sampling of a West Antarctic Snow and Firn Core L. Marquetto et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9124-8
- Pre-Columbian Fire Management Linked to Refractory Black Carbon Emissions in the Amazon M. Arienzo et al. 10.3390/fire2020031
- Black carbon deposited in Hariqin Glacier of the Central Tibetan Plateau record changes in the emission from Eurasia M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115778
- Five thousand years of fire history in the high North Atlantic region: natural variability and ancient human forcing D. Segato et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1533-2021
- Biofuels Reserve Controlled Wildfire Regimes Since the Last Deglaciation: A Record From Gonghai Lake, North China P. Ji et al. 10.1029/2021GL094042
- Improved estimates of preindustrial biomass burning reduce the magnitude of aerosol climate forcing in the Southern Hemisphere P. Liu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abc1379
- Refractory black carbon (rBC) variability in a 47-year West Antarctic snow and firn core L. Marquetto et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1537-2020
- The resilience of Amazon tree cover to past and present drying T. Kukla et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103520
- A modern analogue matching approach to characterize fire temperatures and plant species from charcoal S. Maezumi et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110580
Latest update: 25 May 2022