Last Millennium Reanalysis with an expanded proxy database and seasonal proxy modeling
Robert Tardif et al.
Total article views: 4,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,711 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,237 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,224 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,487 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Proxy surrogate reconstructions for Europe and the estimation of their uncertainties O. Bothe & E. Zorita 10.5194/cp-16-341-2020
- Six hundred years of South American tree rings reveal an increase in severe hydroclimatic events since mid-20th century M. Morales et al. 10.1073/pnas.2002411117
- Response to Comment on “No consistent ENSO response to volcanic forcing over the last millennium” S. Dee et al. 10.1126/science.abc1733
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- Seasonal reconstructions coupling ice core data and an isotope-enabled climate model – methodological implications of seasonality, climate modes and selection of proxy data J. Sjolte et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1737-2020
- Global peatland area and carbon dynamics from the Last Glacial Maximum to the present – a process-based model investigation J. Müller & F. Joos 10.5194/bg-17-5285-2020
- A 450-Year Perspective on California Precipitation “Flips” E. Wahl et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0828.1
- Glacial cooling and climate sensitivity revisited J. Tierney et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2617-x
- Resolving the Differences in the Simulated and Reconstructed Temperature Response to Volcanism F. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2019GL086908
- Dynamical and hydrological changes in climate simulations of the last millennium P. Roldán-Gómez et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1285-2020
- Decadal–centennial hydroclimate variability over eastern China during the last millennium: results from the product of Paleo Hydrodynamics Data Assimilation Y. Peng 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100038
- Application and evaluation of the dendroclimatic process-based model MAIDEN during the last century in Canada and Europe J. Rezsöhazy et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1043-2020
- Quantifying Structural Uncertainty in Paleoclimate Data Assimilation With an Application to the Last Millennium D. Amrhein et al. 10.1029/2020GL090485
- The importance of input data quality and quantity in climate field reconstructions – results from the assimilation of various tree-ring collections J. Franke et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1061-2020
- Intra‐Annual Climate Anomalies in Northwestern North America Following the 1783–1784 CE Laki Eruption J. Edwards et al. 10.1029/2020JD033544
- An empirical evaluation of bias correction methods for palaeoclimate simulations R. Beyer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1493-2020
- Enhanced North American ENSO Teleconnections During the Little Ice Age Revealed by Paleoclimate Data Assimilation S. Dee et al. 10.1029/2020GL087504
- Causes of climate change over the historical record G. Hegerl et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4557
- Identifying teleconnections and multidecadal variability of East Asian surface temperature during the last millennium in CMIP5 simulations S. Ratna et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1825-2019
- Atmospheric dynamics drive most interannual U.S. droughts over the last millennium M. Erb et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aay7268
- Assessing proxy system models of cave dripwater δ18O variability J. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106799
- Detecting dynamical anomalies in time series from different palaeoclimate proxy archives using windowed recurrence network analysis J. Lekscha & R. Donner 10.5194/npg-27-261-2020
- Evaluating Proxy Influence in Assimilated Paleoclimate Reconstructions—Testing the Exchangeability of Two Ensembles of Spatial Processes T. Harris et al. 10.1080/01621459.2020.1799810
- Warm Deep Water Variability During the Last Millennium in the CESM–LME: Pre-Industrial Scenario versus Late 20th Century Changes M. Tonelli et al. 10.3390/geosciences9080346
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021