Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 1: Insights from late Oligocene astronomically paced contourite sedimentation
Ariadna Salabarnada et al.
Total article views: 3,352 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,173 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,148 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,128 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,020 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrated stratigraphy and paleontology of the lower Miocene Monte León Formation, southeastern Patagonia, Argentina: Unraveling paleoenvironmental changes and factors controlling sedimentation A. Parras et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109701
- Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 2: Insights from Oligocene–Miocene dinoflagellate cyst assemblages P. Bijl et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1015-2018
- Late Oligocene-Miocene proto-Antarctic Circumpolar Current dynamics off the Wilkes Land margin, East Antarctica D. Evangelinos et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103221
- Opposite response modes of NADW dynamics to obliquity forcing during the late Paleogene H. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-70020-2
- Geomorphology of Ona Basin, southwestern Scotia Sea (Antarctica): Decoding the spatial variability of bottom-current pathways A. López-Quirós et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106113
- The influence of Totten Glacier on the Late Cenozoic sedimentary record F. Donda et al. 10.1017/S0954102020000188
- Late Quaternary high-resolution seismic stratigraphy and core-based paleoenvironmental reconstructions in Ona Basin, southwestern Scotia Sea (Antarctica) A. López-Quirós et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106565
- Temperate Oligocene surface ocean conditions offshore of Cape Adare, Ross Sea, Antarctica F. Hoem et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1423-2021
- Late Eocene–early Miocene evolution of the southern Australian subtropical front: a marine palynological approach F. Hoem et al. 10.5194/jm-40-175-2021
- Subduction initiation in the Scotia Sea region and opening of the Drake Passage: When and why? S. van de Lagemaat et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103551
- A review of Antarctic ice sheet fluctuations records during Cenozoic and its cause and effect relation with the climatic conditions M. Pandey et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100720
- Evolution of Sea Surface Temperature in the Southern Mid‐latitudes From Late Oligocene Through Early Miocene J. Guitián & H. Stoll 10.1029/2020PA004199
- Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 3: Insights from Oligocene–Miocene TEX<sub>86</sub>-based sea surface temperature reconstructions J. Hartman et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1275-2018
- Using high‐resolution XRF analyses as a sequence stratigraphic tool in a mudstone‐dominated succession (Early Cretaceous, Lower Saxony Basin, Northern Germany) H. Thöle et al. 10.1002/dep2.83
- Oligocene paleoceanographic changes based on an interbasinal comparison of Cibicidoides spp. δ18O records and a new compilation of data H. Lee & K. Jo 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.09.016
Latest update: 26 Nov 2021