Spatio-temporal variability of Arctic summer temperatures over the past 2 millennia
Johannes P. Werner et al.
Total article views: 5,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,811 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,991 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,820 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying the vulnerability of Arctic water supply lakes through paleolimnological assessment: The case of Igloolik, Nunavut, Canada P. Cincio et al. 10.1177/09596836211003234
- Environmental changes of the last 1000 years on Prince of Wales Island, Nunavut, Canada C. Tamo & K. Gajewski 10.1080/15230430.2019.1640527
- Climate variability of the Common Era (AD 1–2000) in the eastern North American Arctic: Impacts on human migrations T. Friesen et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2019.06.002
- Was Common Era glacier expansion in the Arctic Atlantic region triggered by unforced atmospheric cooling? W. van der Bilt et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.042
- Proxy-based 300-year High Arctic climate warming record from Svalbard T. Luoto et al. 10.1017/S0032247419000275
- Correlating paleoclimate time series: Sources of uncertainty and potential pitfalls J. Franke & R. Donner 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.03.017
- Modulation of the relationship between summer temperatures in the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau and Arctic over the past millennium by external forcings F. Shi et al. 10.1017/qua.2021.3
- A 2300-year record of glacier fluctuations at Skilak and Eklutna Lakes, south-central Alaska J. Thomas et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107215
- geoChronR – an R package to model, analyze, and visualize age-uncertain data N. McKay et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-149-2021
- Constraining two climate field reconstruction methodologies over the North Atlantic realm using pseudo-proxy experiments T. Nilsen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107009
- Millennium-length precipitation reconstruction over south-eastern Asia: a pseudo-proxy approach S. Talento et al. 10.5194/esd-10-347-2019
- East Asian warm season temperature variations over the past two millennia H. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-26038-8
- Shallow depositional basins as potential archives of palaeoenvironmental changes in southwestern Greenland over the last 800 years M. Roman et al. 10.1111/bor.12483
- Assessing the performance of the BARCAST climate field reconstruction technique for a climate with long-range memory T. Nilsen et al. 10.5194/cp-14-947-2018
- No evidence for globally coherent warm and cold periods over the preindustrial Common Era R. Neukom et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1401-2
- Reconstructing Late Holocene North Atlantic atmospheric circulation changes using functional paleoclimate networks J. Franke et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1593-2017
- Climate variability in the subarctic area for the last 2 millennia M. Nicolle et al. 10.5194/cp-14-101-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021