A 305-year continuous monthly rainfall series for the island of Ireland (1711–2016)
Conor Murphy et al.
Total article views: 7,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,477 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,674 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,803 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detecting nutrient deficiency in spruce forests using multispectral satellite imagery D. Walshe et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2019.101975
- Stochastic modelling of rainfall for the island of Ireland T. Mills 10.1007/s00704-019-02838-4
- Searching for historical meteorological observations on the Island of Ireland C. Mateus 10.1002/wea.3887
- Multi‐century trends to wetter winters and drier summers in the England and Wales precipitation series explained by observational and sampling bias in early records C. Murphy et al. 10.1002/joc.6208
- The Colonisation of Uplands in Medieval Britain and Ireland: Climate, Agriculture and Environmental Adaptation E. Costello 10.1080/00766097.2020.1826123
- Characterizing ventilation events in an anoxic coastal basin: Observed dynamics and the role of climatic drivers S. Kelly et al. 10.1002/lno.11462
- Recovery, statistical validation and analysis of a historical meteorological dataset collected at the Hanbury Botanical Gardens (Liguria, northwestern Italy) from 1900 to 1940 G. Vagge et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2524-3
- Charting a perfect storm of water quality pressures P. Mellander & P. Jordan 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147576
- The forgotten drought of 1765–1768: Reconstructing and re‐evaluating historical droughts in the British and Irish Isles C. Murphy et al. 10.1002/joc.6521
- Temperatures, food riots, and adaptation: A long-term historical analysis of England A. De Juan & T. Wegenast 10.1177/0022343319863474
- Analysis of the severe drought in Ireland in 2018 S. Falzoi et al. 10.1002/wea.3587
- Ireland’s pre‐1940 daily rainfall records C. Ryan et al. 10.1002/gdj3.103
- Unlocking Pre-1850 Instrumental Meteorological Records: A Global Inventory S. Brönnimann et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0040.1
- Evaluating the utility of qualitative personal diaries in precipitation reconstruction in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries A. Harvey-Fishenden & N. Macdonald 10.5194/cp-17-133-2021
- Documentary data and the study of past droughts: a global state of the art R. Brázdil et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1915-2018
- A weather diary from Donegal, Ireland, 1846-1875 S. O'Connor et al. 10.1002/wea.3818
- Reconstruction of a long‐term historical daily maximum and minimum air temperature network dataset for Ireland (1831‐1968) C. Mateus et al. 10.1002/gdj3.92
- Observed changes in precipitation during recent warming: The Czech Republic, 1961–2019 R. Brázdil et al. 10.1002/joc.7048
- Twelve Years of Daily Weather Descriptions in North America in the Eighteenth Century (Mexico City, 1775–86) F. Domínguez-Castro et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0236.1
- A 168-year temperature recording based on tree rings and latitude differences in temperature changes in northeast China Y. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s00484-021-02142-9
- An updated global atmospheric paleo‐reanalysis covering the last 400 years V. Valler et al. 10.1002/gdj3.121
- Progress towards a holistic land and marine surface meteorological database and a call for additional contributions S. Noone et al. 10.1002/gdj3.109
- Precipitation trends in the island of Ireland using a dense, homogenized, observational dataset P. Domonkos et al. 10.1002/joc.6592
- Natural greenhouse gas and ozone-depleting substance sources and sinks from the peat bogs of Connemara, Ireland from 1994–2020 R. Derwent et al. 10.1039/D1EA00040C
- Non-parametric characterization of long-term rainfall time series H. Tiwari & B. Pandey 10.1007/s00703-018-0592-7
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021