Synchronizing early Eocene deep-sea and continental records – cyclostratigraphic age models for the Bighorn Basin Coring Project drill cores
Thomas Westerhold et al.
Total article views: 2,796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,660 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,831 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,820 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 844 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 840 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraints on the onset duration of the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum S. Turner 10.1098/rsta.2017.0082
- Clay Minerals at the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum: Interpretations, Limits, and Perspectives F. Tateo 10.3390/min10121073
- Decreased soil carbon in a warming world: Degraded pyrogenic carbon during the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming E. Denis et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116970
- Palynostratigraphy of the lower Paleogene Margaret Formation at Stenkul Fiord, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada M. Sudermann et al. 10.1080/01916122.2020.1861121
- Dynamics of sediment flux to a bathyal continental margin section through the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum T. Dunkley Jones et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1035-2018
- Benthic foraminiferal turnover across the Dan-C2 event in the eastern South Atlantic Ocean (ODP Site 1262) G. Arreguín-Rodríguez et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110410
- Carbon isotope and mammal recovery from extreme greenhouse warming at the Paleocene–Eocene boundary in astronomically-calibrated fluvial strata, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, USA B. van der Meulen et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.116044
- Delayed sedimentary response to abrupt climate change at the Paleocene-Eocene boundary, northern Spain R. Duller et al. 10.1130/G45631.1
- Paleobotanical proxies for early Eocene climates and ecosystems in northern North America from middle to high latitudes C. West et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1387-2020
- Rapid and sustained environmental responses to global warming: the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum in the eastern North Sea E. Stokke et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1989-2021
- Early Eocene Thermal Maximum 3: Biotic Response at Walvis Ridge (SE Atlantic Ocean) E. Thomas et al. 10.1029/2018PA003375
- Bentho‐Pelagic Decoupling: The Marine Biological Carbon Pump During Eocene Hyperthermals E. Griffith et al. 10.1029/2020PA004053
- Multiple early Eocene carbon isotope excursions associated with environmental changes in the Dieppe-Hampshire Basin (NW Europe) S. Garel et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2020030
- Carbon Isotope Record of Trace n ‐alkanes in a Continental PETM Section Recovered by the Bighorn Basin Coring Project (BBCP) A. Baczynski et al. 10.1029/2019PA003579
- Reduced carbon cycle resilience across the Palaeocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum D. Armstrong McKay & T. Lenton 10.5194/cp-14-1515-2018
- Increased export production during recovery from the Paleocene–Eocene thermal maximum constrained by sedimentary Ba isotopes L. Bridgestock et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.12.036
- The early Paleogene stratigraphic evolution of the Huerfano Basin, Colorado D. Rasmussen et al. 10.24872/rmgjournal.55.1.1
- Delays, Discrepancies, and Distortions: Size‐Dependent Sediment Mixing and the Deep‐Sea Record of the Paleocene‐Eocene Thermal Maximum From ODP Site 690 (Weddell Sea) B. Hupp & D. Kelly 10.1029/2020PA004018
- Temperature changes across the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum – a new high-resolution TEX86 temperature record from the Eastern North Sea Basin E. Stokke et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116388
- Negative carbon isotope excursions: an interpretive framework P. Vervoort et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab3318
- Palaeocene–Eocene carbon isotopic excursion from the shallow-marine-carbonate sequence of northeast India: Implications on the CIE magnitude and geometry S. Sreenivasan et al. 10.1007/s12040-018-1018-0
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021