Articles | Volume 14, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A stalagmite test of North Atlantic SST and Iberian hydroclimate linkages over the last two glacial cycles
Total article views: 3,305 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,305 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,781 with geography defined and 524 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,571 with geography defined and 479 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,210 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydroclimate variability from western Iberia (Portugal) during the Holocene: Insights from a composite stalagmite isotope record D. Thatcher et al. 10.1177/0959683620908648
- Neanderthal palaeoecology in the late Middle Palaeolithic of western Iberia: a stable isotope analysis of ungulate teeth from Lapa do Picareiro (Portugal) M. Carvalho et al. 10.1002/jqs.3363
- Aridity synthesis for eight selected key regions of the global climate system during the last 60 000 years F. Fuhrmann et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2221-2020
- Manifestations of Quaternary syn‐eruptive fluid circulations on carbonate veins, Central Anatolian Volcanic Province V. Karabacak et al. 10.1002/jqs.3260
- Western Mediterranean Climate Response to Dansgaard/Oeschger Events: New Insights From Speleothem Records A. Budsky et al. 10.1029/2019GL084009
- Speleothem Records of the Hydroclimate Variability throughout the Last Glacial Cycle from Manita peć Cave (Velebit Mountain, Croatia) M. Surić et al. 10.3390/geosciences11080347
- New U-series dates from Stump Cross Caverns, Yorkshire, UK, and constraints on the age of the Banwell Bone Cave Mammal Assemblage Zone J. Lundberg et al. 10.1016/j.pgeola.2020.04.004
- Evidence for strong relations between the upper Tagus loess formation (central Iberia) and the marine atmosphere off the Iberian margin during the last glacial period D. Wolf et al. 10.1017/qua.2020.119
- Orbital-to-millennial scale climate variability during Marine Isotope Stages 5 to 3 in northeast Iberia C. Pérez-Mejías et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105946
- SISALv2: a comprehensive speleothem isotope database with multiple age–depth models L. Comas-Bru et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2579-2020
- Late Pleistocene Landscape and Settlement Dynamics of Portuguese Estremadura J. Haws et al. 10.1080/00934690.2020.1733780
- Precise timing of MIS 7 substages from the Austrian Alps K. Wendt et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1443-2021
- Speleothem record attests to stable environmental conditions during Neanderthal–modern human turnover in southern Italy A. Columbu et al. 10.1038/s41559-020-1243-1
- The early Aurignacian dispersal of modern humans into westernmost Eurasia J. Haws et al. 10.1073/pnas.2016062117
- Stalagmite carbon isotopes suggest deglacial increase in soil respiration in western Europe driven by temperature change F. Lechleitner et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1903-2021
- What we talk about when we talk about seasonality – A transdisciplinary review O. Kwiecien et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103843
- Linking the karst record to atmospheric, precipitation, and vegetation dynamics in Portugal D. Thatcher et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119949
Latest update: 22 Mar 2023