Articles | Volume 14, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Extratropical cyclone statistics during the last millennium and the 21st century
Total article views: 3,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,910 with geography defined and 239 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,066 with geography defined and 143 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 940 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 844 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Serial clustering of extratropical cyclones: a review of where, when and why it occurs H. Dacre & J. Pinto 10.1038/s41612-020-00152-9
- Estimates of changes in surface wind and temperature extremes in southwestern Norway using dynamical downscaling method under future climate Y. Xu 10.1016/j.wace.2019.100234
- A review of past changes in extratropical cyclones in the northern hemisphere and what can be learned for the future C. Raible et al. 10.1002/wcc.680
- Reconstruction of cold front frequency over Cape Town, South Africa, using daily mean sea level pressure values: 1834–1899 J. Picas & S. Grab 10.1002/joc.6930
- Extratropical cyclones over the North Atlantic and western Europe during the Last Glacial Maximum and implications for proxy interpretation J. Pinto & P. Ludwig 10.5194/cp-16-611-2020
- A ranking of concurrent precipitation and wind events for the Iberian Peninsula R. Hénin et al. 10.1002/joc.6829
- Evaluating foehn occurrence in a changing climate based on reanalysis and climate model data using machine learning C. Mony et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-21-0036.1
- A millennium-long climate history of erosive storms across the Tiber River Basin, Italy, from 725 to 2019 CE N. Diodato et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-99720-z
- Monthly storminess over the Po River Basin during the past millennium (800–2018 CE) N. Diodato et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab7ee9
- Recurrence of extreme floods in southern Sakhalin Island as evidence of paleo-typhoon variability in the northwestern Pacific since 6.6 ka N. Razjigaeva et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109901
- Impact of climate change on the climatology of Vb cyclones M. Messmer et al. 10.1080/16000870.2020.1724021
- Current European flood-rich period exceptional compared with past 500 years G. Blöschl et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2478-3
- Cost-benefit analysis of low-impact development at hectare scale for urban stormwater source control in response to anticipated climatic change Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110483
- Fewer deep cyclones projected for the midlatitudes in a warming climate, but with more intense rainfall A. Pepler & A. Dowdy 10.1088/1748-9326/abf528
- Climate Patterns in the World’s Longest History of Storm-Erosivity: The Arno River Basin, Italy, 1000–2019 CE N. Diodato et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.637973
- North Atlantic Integrated Water Vapor Transport—From 850 to 2100 CE: Impacts on Western European Rainfall P. Sousa et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0348.1
- Evaluating the dependence structure of compound precipitation and wind speed extremes J. Zscheischler et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1-2021
- Sensitivity of Blocks and Cyclones in ERA5 to Spatial Resolution and Definition M. Rohrer et al. 10.1029/2019GL085582
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023