Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 3: Insights from Oligocene–Miocene TEX86-based sea surface temperature reconstructions
Julian D. Hartman et al.
Total article views: 2,803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,672 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,619 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,053 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The enigma of Oligocene climate and global surface temperature evolution C. O’Brien et al. 10.1073/pnas.2003914117
- Integrated stratigraphy and paleontology of the lower Miocene Monte León Formation, southeastern Patagonia, Argentina: Unraveling paleoenvironmental changes and factors controlling sedimentation A. Parras et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109701
- A quantitative analysis of calcareous nannofossils across a late oligocene paleolatitudinal transect of the North Atlantic Ocean W. Clark & D. Watkins 10.1016/j.marmicro.2020.101892
- Anti‐Phased Miocene Ice Volume and CO 2 Changes by Transient Antarctic Ice Sheet Variability L. Stap et al. 10.1029/2020PA003971
- Revised chronostratigraphy of DSDP Site 270 and late Oligocene to early Miocene paleoecology of the Ross Sea sector of Antarctica D. Kulhanek et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.04.002
- Paleoclimate and changing composition of the Paleogene-Neogene shallow Molluscan Assemblages of Patagonia C. Julia del Río 10.1016/j.jsames.2021.103209
- Revised chrono and lithostratigraphy for the Oligocene-Miocene Patagoniense marine deposits in Patagonia: Implications for stratigraphic cycles, paleogeography, and major drivers A. Parras & J. Cuitiño 10.1016/j.jsames.2021.103327
- Biomarker constraints on Mediterranean climate and ecosystem transitions during the Early-Middle Miocene A. Salocchi et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110092
- Archaeal Membrane Lipid-Based Paleothermometry for Applications in Polar Oceans S. Fietz et al. 10.5670/oceanog.2020.207
- Late Eocene Southern Ocean Cooling and Invigoration of Circulation Preconditioned Antarctica for Full‐Scale Glaciation A. Houben et al. 10.1029/2019GC008182
- Initiation of the Western Pacific Warm Pool at the Middle Miocene Climate Transition? S. Sosdian & C. Lear 10.1029/2020PA003920
- A review of the ecological affinities of marine organic microfossils from a Holocene record offshore of Adélie Land (East Antarctica) J. Hartman et al. 10.5194/jm-37-445-2018
- Developmental constraint shaped genome evolution and erythrocyte loss in Antarctic fishes following paleoclimate change J. Daane et al. 10.1371/journal.pgen.1009173
- Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 2: Insights from Oligocene–Miocene dinoflagellate cyst assemblages P. Bijl et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1015-2018
- Paleoceanography and ice sheet variability offshore Wilkes Land, Antarctica – Part 1: Insights from late Oligocene astronomically paced contourite sedimentation A. Salabarnada et al. 10.5194/cp-14-991-2018
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021