Articles | Volume 14, issue 8
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Solar and volcanic forcing of North Atlantic climate inferred from a process-based reconstruction
Total article views: 4,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,264 with geography defined and 288 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,256 with geography defined and 266 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,008 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Major Climate Variability and Natural Factors in Boreal Winter I. Roy 10.1007/s00024-020-02522-z
- North Atlantic jet stream projections in the context of the past 1,250 years M. Osman et al. 10.1073/pnas.2104105118
- The influence of volcanic eruptions on weather regimes over the North Atlantic simulated by ECHAM5/MPI-OM ensemble runs from 800 to 2000 CE H. Guðlaugsdóttir et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.04.021
- Radionuclide wiggle matching reveals a nonsynchronous early Holocene climate oscillation in Greenland and western Europe around a grand solar minimum F. Mekhaldi et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1145-2020
- Examining the North Atlantic Oscillation, East Atlantic Pattern, and Jet Variability since 1685 J. Mellado-Cano et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0135.1
- Long-term variability of drought indices in the Czech Lands and effects of external forcings and large-scale climate variability modes J. Mikšovský et al. 10.5194/cp-15-827-2019
- Reconciling the surface temperature–surface mass balance relationship in models and ice cores in Antarctica over the last 2 centuries M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4083-2020
- A South Atlantic island record uncovers shifts in westerlies and hydroclimate during the last glacial S. Björck et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1939-2019
- How useful is snow accumulation in reconstructing surface air temperature in Antarctica? A study combining ice core records and climate models Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1187-2020
- Comparison of the oxygen isotope signatures in speleothem records and iHadCM3 model simulations for the last millennium J. Bühler et al. 10.5194/cp-17-985-2021
- Solar and climate signals revealed by seasonal 10Be data from the NEEM ice core project for the neutron monitor period M. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116273
- Decadal and multidecadal natural variability in European temperature H. Lüdecke et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105294
- North Atlantic weather regimes in δ18O of winter precipitation: isotopic fingerprint of the response in the atmospheric circulation after volcanic eruptions H. GuðlaugsdÓttir et al. 10.1080/16000889.2019.1633848
- Assessing the robustness of Antarctic temperature reconstructions over the past 2 millennia using pseudoproxy and data assimilation experiments F. Klein et al. 10.5194/cp-15-661-2019
- Coupled Modes of North Atlantic Ocean‐Atmosphere Variability and the Onset of the Little Ice Age K. Anchukaitis et al. 10.1029/2019GL084350
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
- A 2,000-year Bayesian NAO reconstruction from the Iberian Peninsula A. Hernández et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-71372-5
- Seasonal reconstructions coupling ice core data and an isotope-enabled climate model – methodological implications of seasonality, climate modes and selection of proxy data J. Sjolte et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1737-2020
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- Major Differences in Regional Climate Impact Between High‐ and Low‐Latitude Volcanic Eruptions J. Sjolte et al. 10.1029/2020GL092017
- Influence of solar activity changes on European rainfall L. Laurenz et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.01.012
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023