Tropical forcing of increased Southern Ocean climate variability revealed by a 140-year subantarctic temperature reconstruction
Chris S. M. Turney et al.
Total article views: 3,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,596 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,078 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,050 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 546 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid global ocean-atmosphere response to Southern Ocean freshening during the last glacial C. Turney et al. 10.1038/s41467-017-00577-6
- Global Peak in Atmospheric Radiocarbon Provides a Potential Definition for the Onset of the Anthropocene Epoch in 1965 C. Turney et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-20970-5
- Examining the impact of multiple climate forcings on simulated Southern Hemisphere climate variability A. Beraki et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05253-y
- A New Daily Observational Record from Grytviken, South Georgia: Exploring Twentieth-Century Extremes in the South Atlantic Z. Thomas et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0353.1
- Palaeoclimate potential of New Zealand Manoao colensoi (silver pine) tree rings using Blue-Intensity (BI) S. Blake et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125664
- Velocity increases at Cook Glacier, East Antarctica, linked to ice shelf loss and a subglacial flood event B. Miles et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3123-2018
- Evidence for increased expression of the Amundsen Sea Low over the South Atlantic during the late Holocene Z. Thomas et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1727-2018
- Multidimensional stable isotope analysis illuminates resource partitioning in a sub‐Antarctic island bird community M. Connan et al. 10.1111/ecog.04560
- A global environmental crisis 42,000 years ago A. Cooper et al. 10.1126/science.abb8677
- Apparent Periodic and Long‐Term Changes in AAIW and UCDW Properties at Fixed Depths in the Southwest Pacific, With Indications of a Regime Shift in the 1930s R. Thresher & S. Fallon 10.1029/2020GL092329
- Back to the Future: Using Long-Term Observational and Paleo-Proxy Reconstructions to Improve Model Projections of Antarctic Climate T. Bracegirdle et al. 10.3390/geosciences9060255
- The implications of the recently recognized mid-20th century shift in the Earth system C. Turney & C. Fogwill 10.1177/2053019621995526
- Nearshore marine communities at three New Zealand sub-Antarctic islands G. Clark et al. 10.1007/s00300-019-02591-4
- Pleistocene glacial history of the New Zealand subantarctic islands E. Rainsley et al. 10.5194/cp-15-423-2019
- Rephotography, permanent plots and remote sensing data provide varying insights on vegetation change on subantarctic Macquarie Island, 1980–2015 N. Fitzgerald et al. 10.1111/aec.13015
- The Influence of Calibration Curve Construction and Composition on the Accuracy and Precision of Radiocarbon Wiggle-Matching of Tree Rings, Illustrated by Southern Hemisphere Atmospheric Data Sets from AD 1500–1950 A. Hogg et al. 10.1017/RDC.2019.42
Latest update: 15 May 2021