21 Dec 2017
Research article | 21 Dec 2017
The climate of the Common Era off the Iberian Peninsula
Fátima Abrantes et al.
Total article views: 3,285 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,285 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,115 with geography defined and 170 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,414 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 701 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring Combined Influences of Seasonal East Atlantic (EA) and North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) on the Temperature-Precipitation Relationship in the Iberian Peninsula F. Rodrigo 10.3390/geosciences11050211
- Flood Consequences of Land-Use Changes at a Ski Resort: Overcoming a Geomorphological Threshold (Portainé, Eastern Pyrenees, Iberian Peninsula) G. Furdada et al. 10.3390/w12020368
- Multi-decadal atmospheric and marine climate variability in southern Iberia during the mid- to late-Holocene J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.5194/cp-15-617-2019
- High-resolution patterns of palaeoenvironmental changes during the Little Ice Age and the Medieval Climate Anomaly in the northwestern Iberian Peninsula D. Castro et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.05.015
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in the Mediterranean Region S. Lüning et al. 10.1029/2019PA003734
- Temporal variability of flooding events of Guadiana River (Iberian Peninsula) during the middle to late Holocene: Imprints in the shallow-marine sediment record I. Mendes et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109900
- δ 18 O and Mg/Ca Thermometry in Planktonic Foraminifera: A Multiproxy Approach Toward Tracing Coastal Upwelling Dynamics E. Salgueiro et al. 10.1029/2019PA003726
- Formation history and material budget of holocene shelf mud depocenters in the Gulf of Cadiz T. Hanebuth et al. 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2021.105956
- Benthic foraminiferal response to orbital-scale variability in primary productivity off the Portuguese margin over the last 1.3 Myr Q. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110532
- Linking Energy Poverty with Thermal Building Regulations and Energy Efficiency Policies in Portugal A. Mafalda Matos et al. 10.3390/en15010329
- Evaluation of HF Radar Wave Measurements in Iberian Peninsula by Comparison with Satellite Altimetry and in Situ Wave Buoy Observations I. Bué et al. 10.3390/rs12213623
- Rogation ceremonies: a key to understanding past drought variability in northeastern Spain since 1650 E. Tejedor et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1647-2019
- A review of past changes in extratropical cyclones in the northern hemisphere and what can be learned for the future C. Raible et al. 10.1002/wcc.680
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023