CHELSA-TraCE21k – high-resolution (1 km) downscaled transient temperature and precipitation data since the Last Glacial Maximum
Total article views: 5,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 May 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,739 with geography defined and 356 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,667 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,574 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,165 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of temperature on carbon accumulation in northern lake systems over the past 21,000 years G. Pfalz et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1233713
- A solution for perfect bioclimate envelopes that are imperfect for extirpated species B. Hanberry 10.1088/2752-664X/ace056
- Cooling-induced expansions of Afromontane forests in the Horn of Africa since the Last Glacial Maximum M. Casas-Gallego et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-37135-8
- Climate-driven habitat shifts of high-ranked prey species structure Late Upper Paleolithic hunting P. Yaworsky et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-31085-x
- PALEO‐PGEM‐Series: A spatial time series of the global climate over the last 5 million years (Plio‐Pleistocene) E. Barreto et al. 10.1111/geb.13683
- Climate Cycles, Habitat Stability, and Lineage Diversification in an African Biodiversity Hotspot R. Bowie et al. 10.3390/d15030394
- The Silk roads: phylogeography of Central Asian dice snakes (Serpentes: Natricidae) shaped by rivers in deserts and mountain valleys D. Jablonski et al. 10.1093/cz/zoad008
- Can demographic histories explain long‐term isolation and recent pulses of asymmetric gene flow between highly divergent grey fox lineages? S. Preckler‐Quisquater et al. 10.1111/mec.17105
- The possible region of the Late Miocene split of the sandfly subgenus Transphlebotomus Artemiev and the early late Neogene to late Quaternary dispersal of the ancestor of Phlebotomus mascittii Grassi A. Trájer et al. 10.1007/s12549-022-00570-y
- High resolution ancient sedimentary DNA shows that alpine plant diversity is associated with human land use and climate change S. Garcés-Pastor et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34010-4
- Current and paleoclimate models for an Atlantic Forest kissing bug indicate broader distribution outside biome delimitations G. Corrêa-do-Nascimento & G. Leite 10.3389/fevo.2022.1051454
- Living through changing climates: Temperature and seasonality correlate with population fluctuations among Holocene hunter-fisher-gatherers on the west coast of Norway V. Lundström 10.1177/09596836231185839
- Addressing alpine plant phylogeography using integrative distributional, demographic and coalescent modeling D. Larsson et al. 10.1007/s00035-021-00263-w
- Postglacial species arrival and diversity buildup of northern ecosystems took millennia I. Alsos et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abo7434
- Lateglacial Shifts in Seasonality Reconcile Conflicting North Atlantic Temperature Signals G. Bromley et al. 10.1029/2022JF006951
- Dynamic changes in forest cover and human activities during the Holocene on the northeast Tibetan plateau Z. Wende et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1128824
- Characterization of the palaeoenvironmental conditions in the Pannonian Basin during the last 34 mys related to the formation of haematitic and kaolinitic sedimentary rocks A. Trájer 10.1007/s00531-023-02302-9
- CHELSA-TraCE21k – high-resolution (1 km) downscaled transient temperature and precipitation data since the Last Glacial Maximum D. Karger et al. 10.5194/cp-19-439-2023
- Using gridCoal to assess whether standard population genetic theory holds in the presence of spatio‐temporal heterogeneity in population size E. Szép et al. 10.1111/1755-0998.13676
- Plastic adjustments in xylem vessel traits to drought events in three Cedrela species from Peruvian Tropical Andean forests E. Rodríguez-Ramírez et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-25645-w
- Past, present, and future climate space of the only endemic vertebrate genus of the Italian peninsula L. Macaluso et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01492-z
- Sedimentary Ancient DNA Reveals Local Vegetation Changes Driven by Glacial Activity and Climate L. Elliott et al. 10.3390/quat6010007
- The influence of climate and population density on Buxus hyrcana potential distribution and habitat connectivity S. Alipour & Ł. Walas 10.1007/s10265-023-01457-5
- Climate-induced range shifts drive adaptive response via spatio-temporal sieving of alleles H. Luqman et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-36631-9
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023