Large-scale features of Last Interglacial climate: results from evaluating the lig127k simulations for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (CMIP6)–Paleoclimate Modeling Intercomparison Project (PMIP4)
Bette L. Otto-Bliesner et al.
Total article views: 3,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,328 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,868 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,460 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Land–sea temperature contrasts at the Last Interglacial and their impact on the hydrological cycle N. Yeung et al. 10.5194/cp-17-869-2021
- PMIP4 experiments using MIROC-ES2L Earth system model R. Ohgaito et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1195-2021
- General characteristics of climate change over China and associated dynamic mechanisms during the Last Interglacial based on PMIP4 simulations N. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103700
- Abrupt climate changes in the last two deglaciations simulated with different Northern ice sheet discharge and insolation T. Obase et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01651-2
- The Ice Core Gas Age‐Ice Age Difference as a Proxy for Surface Temperature C. Buizert 10.1029/2021GL094241
- Mid-Pliocene West African Monsoon rainfall as simulated in the PlioMIP2 ensemble E. Berntell et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1777-2021
- Lower oceanic <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C during the last interglacial period compared to the Holocene S. Bengtson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-507-2021
- Evaluation of lipid biomarkers as proxies for sea ice and ocean temperatures along the Antarctic continental margin N. Lamping et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2305-2021
- A multi-model CMIP6-PMIP4 study of Arctic sea ice at 127 ka: sea ice data compilation and model differences M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-37-2021
- The contribution of melt ponds to enhanced Arctic sea-ice melt during the Last Interglacial R. Diamond et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5099-2021
- Simulating the mid-Holocene, last interglacial and mid-Pliocene climate with EC-Earth3-LR Q. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1147-2021
- Drivers of the evolution and amplitude of African Humid Periods L. Menviel et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00309-1
- Divergent Evolution of Glaciation Across High‐Mountain Asia During the Last Four Glacial‐Interglacial Cycles Q. Yan et al. 10.1029/2021GL092411
- Comparison of past and future simulations of ENSO in CMIP5/PMIP3 and CMIP6/PMIP4 models J. Brown et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1777-2020
- Evaluation of Arctic warming in mid-Pliocene climate simulations W. de Nooijer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2325-2020
- Large-scale features and evaluation of the PMIP4-CMIP6 <i>midHolocene</i> simulations C. Brierley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1847-2020
- NUIST ESM v3 Data Submission to CMIP6 J. Cao et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0173-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Dec 2021