| Highlight paper
28 Jan 2021
Review article | Highlight paper | 28 Jan 2021
The Eocene–Oligocene transition: a review of marine and terrestrial proxy data, models and model–data comparisons
David K. Hutchinson et al.
Total article views: 7,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,135 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,611 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,524 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Orbital variations as a major driver of climate and biome distribution during the greenhouse to icehouse transition D. Tardif et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abh2819
- The Miocene stratigraphy of the Laberinto area (Río Ica Valley) and its bearing on the geological history of the East Pisco Basin (south-central Peru) T. DeVries et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2021.103458
- A review of Earth Artificial Intelligence Z. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2022.105034
- Deep water inflow slowed offshore expansion of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet at the Eocene-Oligocene transition G. Uenzelmann-Neben et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00369-x
- Integrated calcareous nannofossil and magnetostratigraphic record of ODP Site 709: Middle Eocene to late Oligocene paleoclimate and paleoceanography of the Equatorial Indian Ocean G. Villa et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2021.102051
- Middle to Late Eocene Changes of the Ocean Carbonate Cycle C. Borrelli et al. 10.1029/2020PA004168
- Sea level and deep-sea temperature reconstructions suggest quasi-stable states and critical transitions over the past 40 million years E. Rohling et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf5326
- Searching for Function: Reconstructing Adaptive Niche Changes Using Geochemical and Morphological Data in Planktonic Foraminifera L. Kearns et al. 10.3389/fevo.2021.679722
- The dire straits of Paratethys: gateways to the anoxic giant of Eurasia D. Palcu & W. Krijgsman 10.1144/SP523-2021-73
- The Eocene−Oligocene transition in Nanggulan, Java: lithostratigraphy, biostratigraphy and foraminiferal stable isotopes H. Coxall et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-006
- Vegetation change across the Drake Passage region linked to late Eocene cooling and glacial disturbance after the Eocene–Oligocene transition N. Thompson et al. 10.5194/cp-18-209-2022
- Late Eocene Record of Hydrology and Temperature From Prydz Bay, East Antarctica E. Tibbett et al. 10.1029/2020PA004204
- Long-term floristic and climatic stability of northern Indochina: Evidence from the Oligocene Ha Long flora, Vietnam J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2022.110930
- Eocene to Oligocene terrestrial Southern Hemisphere cooling caused by declining pCO2 V. Lauretano et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00788-z
- Late Eocene–early Miocene evolution of the southern Australian subtropical front: a marine palynological approach F. Hoem et al. 10.5194/jm-40-175-2021
- Age and driving mechanisms of the Eocene–Oligocene transition from astronomical tuning of a lacustrine record (Rennes Basin, France) S. Boulila et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2343-2021
- Orbital tuning for the middle Eocene to early Oligocene Monte Cagnero Section (Central Italy): Paleoenvironmental and paleoclimatic implications M. Kochhann et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110563
- Evolution of continental temperature seasonality from the Eocene greenhouse to the Oligocene icehouse –a model–data comparison A. Toumoulin et al. 10.5194/cp-18-341-2022
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022