Articles | Volume 17, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
New insights into the ∼ 74 ka Toba eruption from sulfur isotopes of polar ice cores
Total article views: 5,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,716 with geography defined and 404 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,489 with geography defined and 313 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,227 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On Synchronous Supereruptions A. Cisneros de León et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.827252
- Global climate disruption and regional climate shelters after the Toba supereruption B. Black et al. 10.1073/pnas.2013046118
- Bipolar ice-core records constrain possible dates and global radiative forcing following the ∼74 ka Toba eruption J. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2023.108162
- Marine records reveal multiple phases of Toba’s last volcanic activity B. Caron et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-37999-w
- Reckoning with the Rocky Relationship Between Eruption Size and Climate Response: Toward a Volcano-Climate Index A. Schmidt & B. Black 10.1146/annurev-earth-080921-052816
- Frequency of large volcanic eruptions over the past 200 000 years E. Wolff et al. 10.5194/cp-19-23-2023
- Lunar eclipses illuminate timing and climate impact of medieval volcanism S. Guillet et al. 10.1038/s41586-023-05751-z
- Disparate energy sources for slow and fast Dansgaard–Oeschger cycles D. Liebrand et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1447-2023
- Canadian forest fires, Icelandic volcanoes and increased local dust observed in six shallow Greenland firn cores H. Kjær et al. 10.5194/cp-18-2211-2022
- Bulk and grain-scale minor sulfur isotope data reveal complexities in the dynamics of Earth’s oxygenation G. Izon et al. 10.1073/pnas.2025606119
- Sulfur mass-independent fractionation during SO2 photolysis in low-temperature/pressure atmospheres Y. Endo et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2022.121064
- An age scale for new climate records from Sherman Island, West Antarctica I. Rowell et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1699-2023
- Sulfur isotopes as biosignatures for Mars and Europa exploration A. Moreras-Marti et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-134
- When Eastern India Oscillated Between Desert Versus Savannah‐Dominated Vegetation C. Zorzi et al. 10.1029/2022GL099417
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023