01 Apr 2020
Research article | 01 Apr 2020
Droughts in the area of Poland in recent centuries in the light of multi-proxy data
Rajmund Przybylak et al.
Total article views: 3,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,977 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,723 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,275 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,254 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tracking fire activity and post-fire limnological responses using the varved sedimentary sequence of Lake Jaczno, Poland A. Bonk et al. 10.1177/09596836221080755
- The Soil Moisture during Dry Spells Model and Its Verification M. Biniak-Pieróg et al. 10.3390/resources9070085
- Water Quality and Ichthyofauna Habitat Conditions in Lake Czolnowskie (N-W Poland) A. Brysiewicz et al. 10.2478/cdem-2020-0008
- Black locust ( Robinia pseudoacacia L.) range contraction and expansion in Europe under changing climate R. Puchałka et al. 10.1111/gcb.15486
- Central Europe, 1531–1540 CE: The driest summer decade of the past five centuries? R. Brázdil et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2125-2020
- Complementarity and ‘Resource Droughts’ of Solar and Wind Energy in Poland: An ERA5-Based Analysis J. Jurasz et al. 10.3390/en14041118
- The influence of atmospheric circulation on the occurrence of dry and wet periods in Central Poland in 1954–2018 A. Araźny et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03780-0
- Environmental implications of past socioeconomic events in Greater Poland during the last 1200 years. Synthesis of paleoecological and historical data S. Czerwiński et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106902
- Assessment of Meteorological and Agricultural Drought Occurrence in Central Poland in 1961–2020 as an Element of the Climatic Risk to Crop Production R. Kuśmierek-Tomaszewska & J. Żarski 10.3390/agriculture11090855
- Amplified signals of soil moisture and evaporative stresses across Poland in the twenty-first century U. Somorowska 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151465
- Grand Challenges in Central Europe: The Relationship of Food Security, Climate Change, and Energy Use D. Máté et al. 10.3390/en13205422
- Investigating the Climate-Growth Response of Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) in Northern Poland N. Waszak et al. 10.3390/atmos12121690
- Summer Drought in 2019 on Polish Territory—A Case Study A. Ziernicka-Wojtaszek 10.3390/atmos12111475
- Spatial Development of the 1507–1510 Plague in Poland and Its Consequences. Kalisz District Case Study T. Związek 10.2478/jengeo-2020-0001
- Global Sensitivity Analysis of the Standardized Precipitation Evapotranspiration Index at Different Time Scales in Jilin Province, China R. Zhang et al. 10.3390/su12051713
Latest update: 18 May 2022