Articles | Volume 16, issue 6
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Sea ice dynamics in the Bransfield Strait, Antarctic Peninsula, during the past 240 years: a multi-proxy intercomparison study
Total article views: 5,771 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,771 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,094 with geography defined and 677 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,143 with geography defined and 521 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 951 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Novel Hydroxylated Tetraether Index RI‐OH′ as a Sea Surface Temperature Proxy for the 160‐45 ka BP Period Off the Iberian Margin N. Davtian et al. 10.1029/2020PA004077
- Upper-ocean temperature characteristics in the subantarctic southeastern Pacific based on biomarker reconstructions J. Hagemann et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1825-2023
- Biomarker proxies for reconstructing Quaternary climate and environmental change E. McClymont et al. 10.1002/jqs.3559
- Widespread cooling over West Antarctica and adjacent seas over the past millennium Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104237
- Assessment of austral autumn air–sea CO2 exchange in the Pacific sector of the Southern Ocean and dominant controlling factors A. Mo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1192959
- A 350-year multiproxy record of climate-driven environmental shifts in the Amundsen Sea Polynya, Antarctica S. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103589
- Antarctic sea ice over the past 130 000 years – Part 1: a review of what proxy records tell us X. Crosta et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1729-2022
- Evaluation of lipid biomarkers as proxies for sea ice and ocean temperatures along the Antarctic continental margin N. Lamping et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2305-2021
- Variety and Distribution of Diatom-Based Sea Ice Proxies in Antarctic Marine Sediments of the Past 2000 Years C. Allen & Z. Weich 10.3390/geosciences12080282
- Deglacial and Holocene sea-ice and climate dynamics in the Bransfield Strait, northern Antarctic Peninsula M. Vorrath et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1061-2023
- High-resolution marine data and transient simulations support orbital forcing of ENSO amplitude since the mid-Holocene M. Carré et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107125
- The Impact of Different Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations on Large Scale Miocene Temperature Signatures A. Hossain et al. 10.1029/2022PA004438
- Constraining Water Depth Influence on Organic Paleotemperature Proxies Using Sedimentary Archives D. Varma et al. 10.1029/2022PA004533
- Habitat selection of southern giant petrels: potential environmental monitors of the Antarctic Peninsula J. Finger et al. 10.1017/S0954102023000147
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023