11 Aug 2020
Research article | 11 Aug 2020
An empirical evaluation of bias correction methods for palaeoclimate simulations
Robert Beyer et al.
Total article views: 3,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,658 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,285 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,373 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Performance of bias corrected monthly CMIP6 climate projections with different reference period data in Turkey S. Oruc 10.1007/s11600-022-00731-9
- Range Sizes of the World’s Mammals, Birds, and Amphibians from the Mid-Holocene to the Industrial Period R. Beyer & A. Manica 10.3390/ani11123561
- Sources of uncertainty in Greenland surface mass balance in the 21st century K. Holube et al. 10.5194/tc-16-315-2022
- Climatic windows for human migration out of Africa in the past 300,000 years R. Beyer et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24779-1
- Climate Change Impact on Hydropower Resources in Gauged and Ungauged Lithuanian River Catchments D. Jakimavičius et al. 10.3390/w12113265
- Different environmental variables predict body and brain size evolution in Homo M. Will et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24290-7
- Towards robust statistical inference for complex computer models J. Oberpriller et al. 10.1111/ele.13728
- Climate-driven Mediterranean fire hazard assessments for 2020–2100 on the light of past millennial variability M. Lestienne et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03258-y
- A statistics-based reconstruction of high-resolution global terrestrial climate for the last 800,000 years M. Krapp et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-01009-3
- Selection of CMIP5 GCM Ensemble for the Projection of Spatio-Temporal Changes in Precipitation and Temperature over the Niger Delta, Nigeria I. Hassan et al. 10.3390/w12020385
- Simulation-based reconstruction of global bird migration over the past 50,000 years M. Somveille et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-14589-2
- Climate during the Last Glacial Maximum in the Northern Sawatch Range, Colorado, USA K. Brugger et al. 10.3390/quat2040036
- High-resolution terrestrial climate, bioclimate and vegetation for the last 120,000 years R. Beyer et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0552-1
- Quantifying the potential impacts of land-use and climate change on hydropower reliability of Muzizi hydropower plant, Uganda H. Bahati et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.273
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022