22 Jun 2020
Research article | 22 Jun 2020
Reconstruction of Holocene oceanographic conditions in eastern Baffin Bay
Katrine Elnegaard Hansen et al.
Total article views: 2,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,705 with geography defined and 311 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,269 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Glacier response to the Little Ice Age during the Neoglacial cooling in Greenland K. Kjær et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103984
- Comparative analysis of six common foraminiferal species of the genera <i>Cassidulina</i>, <i>Paracassidulina</i>, and <i>Islandiella</i> from the Arctic–North Atlantic domain A. Cage et al. 10.5194/jm-40-37-2021
- Holocene sea-ice dynamics in Petermann Fjord in relation to ice tongue stability and Nares Strait ice arch formation H. Detlef et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4357-2021
- Holocene polynya dynamics and their interaction with oceanic heat transport in northernmost Baffin Bay R. Jackson et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-88517-9
- Spatio-temporal changes in ocean conditions and primary production in Baffin Bay and the Labrador Sea D. Krawczyk et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110175
- Early Holocene palaeoceanographic and glaciological changes in southeast Greenland C. Andresen et al. 10.1177/09596836221080758
- Holocene palaeoceanography of the Northeast Greenland shelf T. Pados-Dibattista et al. 10.5194/cp-18-103-2022
- Lateglacial and Holocene sedimentary dynamics in northwestern Baffin Bay as recorded in sediment cores from Cape Norton Shaw Inlet (Nunavut, Canada) N. Stevenard et al. 10.1111/bor.12575
- Learning from the past: Impact of the Arctic Oscillation on sea ice and marine productivity off northwest Greenland over the last 9,000 years A. Limoges et al. 10.1111/gcb.15334
- Past Warmth and Its Impacts During the Holocene Thermal Maximum in Greenland Y. Axford et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-081420-063858
- Characterization of organic matter in marine sediments to estimate age offset of bulk radiocarbon dating K. Hansen et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2021.101242
- Holocene variability in sea‐ice conditions in the eastern Baffin Bay‐Labrador Sea – A north–south biomarker transect study J. Saini et al. 10.1111/bor.12583
- Evidence for influx of Atlantic water masses to the Labrador Sea during the Last Glacial Maximum M. Seidenkrantz et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-86224-z
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022