23 May 2019
Research article | 23 May 2019
Holocene hydrography evolution in the Alboran Sea: a multi-record and multi-proxy comparison
Albert Català et al.
Total article views: 2,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,394 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,726 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Holocene Cedrus pollen record from Sierra Nevada (S Spain), a proxy for climate change in N Africa G. Jiménez-Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106468
- Rapid Climate Changes in the Westernmost Mediterranean (Alboran Sea) Over the Last 35 kyr: New Insights From Four Lipid Paleothermometers (U K' 37 , TEX H 86 , RI‐OH', and LDI) L. Morcillo‐Montalbá et al. 10.1029/2020PA004171
- Chronology, time averaging, and oxygen isotope composition of harvested marine mollusk assemblages from Ifri Oudadane, northeast Morocco W. Sanchez et al. 10.1017/qua.2021.60
- Spatial patterns of temperature, precipitation, and settlement dynamics on the Iberian Peninsula during the Chalcolithic and the Bronze Age J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106220
- Persistent warm Mediterranean surface waters during the Roman period G. Margaritelli et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67281-2
- Muted cooling and drying of NW Mediterranean in response to the strongest last glacial North American ice surges M. Sánchez Goñi et al. 10.1130/B35736.1
- Holocene climate variability of the Western Mediterranean: Surface water dynamics inferred from calcareous plankton assemblages P. Bazzicalupo et al. 10.1177/0959683619895580
- Changes in western Mediterranean thermohaline circulation in association with a deglacial Organic Rich Layer formation in the Alboran Sea J. Pérez-Asensio et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106075
- Environmental Changes and Cultural Transitions in SW Iberia during the Early-Mid Holocene C. Val-Peón et al. 10.3390/app11083580
- Paleoceanographic and paleoclimatic variability in the Western Mediterranean during the last 25 cal. kyr BP. New insights from contourite drifts B. Alonso et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106488
- Immediate temperature response in northern Iberia to last deglacial changes in the North Atlantic J. Bernal-Wormull et al. 10.1130/G48660.1
- Reconstruction of the Persian Gulf SST variability over the last five millennia E. Safarkhani et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.01.028
- Surface hydrographic changes at the western flank of the Sicily Channel associated with the last sapropel S. Trias-Navarro et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103582
- Potential responses and resilience of Late Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age societies to mid-to Late Holocene climate change on the southern Iberian Peninsula M. Weinelt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8a8
- Paleoceanography of the Strait of Hormoz and its link to paleoclimate changes since the mid-Holocene M. Hamzeh et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104507
- Anthropocene tipping point reverses long-term Holocene cooling of the Mediterranean Sea: A meta-analysis of the basin's Sea Surface Temperature records N. Marriner et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103986
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in the Mediterranean Region S. Lüning et al. 10.1029/2019PA003734
- Imprint of seasonality changes on fluvio-glacial dynamics across Heinrich Stadial 1 (NE Atlantic Ocean) W. Fersi et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103552
- Changes in temperature and oxygen isotopic composition of Mediterranean water during the Mid-Pleistocene transition in the Montalbano Jonico section (southern Italy) using the clumped-isotope thermometer M. Peral et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109603
- Ocean-atmosphere interconnections from the last interglacial to the early glacial: An integration of marine and cave records in the Iberian region J. Torner et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106037
- Western Mediterranean hydro-climatic consequences of Holocene ice-rafted debris (Bond) events C. Zielhofer et al. 10.5194/cp-15-463-2019
- The 4.2 ka BP Event in the Mediterranean region: an overview M. Bini et al. 10.5194/cp-15-555-2019
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022