Low terrestrial carbon storage at the Last Glacial Maximum: constraints from multi-proxy data
Aurich Jeltsch-Thömmes et al.
Total article views: 2,710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,171 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,157 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,599 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 558 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrating the evidence for a terrestrial carbon sink caused by increasing atmospheric CO 2 A. Walker et al. 10.1111/nph.16866
- Lower oceanic <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C during the last interglacial period compared to the Holocene S. Bengtson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-507-2021
- Glacial carbon cycle changes by Southern Ocean processes with sedimentary amplification H. Kobayashi et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abg7723
- Hysteresis of the Earth system under positive and negative CO2 emissions A. Jeltsch-Thömmes et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc4af
- Global peatland area and carbon dynamics from the Last Glacial Maximum to the present – a process-based model investigation J. Müller & F. Joos 10.5194/bg-17-5285-2020
- Is there warming in the pipeline? A multi-model analysis of the Zero Emissions Commitment from CO<sub>2</sub> A. MacDougall et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2987-2020
- N<sub>2</sub>O changes from the Last Glacial Maximum to the preindustrial – Part 2: terrestrial N<sub>2</sub>O emissions and carbon–nitrogen cycle interactions F. Joos et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3511-2020
- Carbon Export Buffering and CO 2 Drawdown by Flexible Phytoplankton C:N:P Under Glacial Conditions K. Matsumoto et al. 10.1029/2019PA003823
- Sequential changes in ocean circulation and biological export productivity during the last glacial–interglacial cycle: a model–data study C. O'Neill et al. 10.5194/cp-17-171-2021
- Radiocarbon: A key tracer for studying Earth’s dynamo, climate system, carbon cycle, and Sun T. Heaton et al. 10.1126/science.abd7096
- Coupled climate–carbon cycle simulation of the Last Glacial Maximum atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> decrease using a large ensemble of modern plausible parameter sets K. Kemppinen et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1039-2019
- Glacial heterogeneity in Southern Ocean carbon storage abated by fast South Indian deglacial carbon release J. Gottschalk et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20034-1
- Marine N2O emissions during a Younger Dryas-like event: the role of meridional overturning, tropical thermocline ventilation, and biological productivity F. Joos et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2353
- Modeling the evolution of pulse-like perturbations in atmospheric carbon and carbon isotopes: the role of weathering–sedimentation imbalances A. Jeltsch-Thömmes & F. Joos 10.5194/cp-16-423-2020
- Mysteriously high Δ<sup>14</sup>C of the glacial atmosphere: influence of <sup>14</sup>C production and carbon cycle changes A. Dinauer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1159-2020
- Evaluating the biological pump efficiency of the Last Glacial Maximum ocean using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C A. Morée et al. 10.5194/cp-17-753-2021
- Evaluating the Extent of North Atlantic Deep Water and the Mean Atlantic δ 13 C From Statistical Reconstructions S. Bengtson et al. 10.1029/2019PA003589
- Southern Ocean Ecosystem Response to Last Glacial Maximum Boundary Conditions H. Saini et al. 10.1029/2020PA004075
- Late Pleistocene Carbon Cycle Revisited by Considering Solid Earth Processes P. Köhler & G. Munhoven 10.1029/2020PA004020
- Carbon cycle dynamics during episodes of rapid climate change K. Meissner et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abeade
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021