Siberian tree-ring and stable isotope proxies as indicators of temperature and moisture changes after major stratospheric volcanic eruptions
Total article views: 3,902 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,902 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,624 with geography defined and 278 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,451 with geography defined and 251 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,173 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dendrochemical Challenge in Climate Science: Whether Chemical Elements in Wood Reflect the Fluctuations in Weather Parameters V. Gavrikov et al. 10.3390/plants11233240
- Prominent role of volcanism in Common Era climate variability and human history U. Büntgen et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125757
- Investigating Masking Effects of Age Trends on the Correlations among Tree Ring Proxies T. Arosio et al. 10.3390/f12111523
- Recent atmospheric drying in Siberia is not unprecedented over the last 1,500 years O. Churakova Sidorova et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-71656-w
- Modern aridity in the Altai-Sayan mountain range derived from multiple millennial proxies O. Churakova-Sidorova et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-11299-1
- Variable Response in Alpine Tree-Ring Stable Isotopes Following Volcanic Eruptions in the Tropics and Iceland T. Arosio et al. 10.3390/geosciences12100371
- Warm-season temperature reconstruction from high-elevation juniper tree rings over the past millennium in the Pamir region M. Opała-Owczarek 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109248
- The influence of decision-making in tree ring-based climate reconstructions U. Büntgen et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23627-6
- Large volcanic eruptions elucidate physiological controls of tree growth and photosynthesis A. Cabon & W. Anderegg 10.1111/ele.14149
- Climate impacts on tree-ring stable isotopes across the Northern Hemispheric boreal zone O. Churakova (Sidorova) et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161644
- Fire as a Major Factor in Dynamics of Tree-Growth and Stable δ13C and δ18O Variations in Larch in the Permafrost Zone A. Knorre et al. 10.3390/f13050725
- Long-term ecological consequences of forest fires in the continuous permafrost zone of Siberia A. Kirdyanov et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7469
- Radial growth responses of two dominant conifers to climate in the Altai Mountains, Central Asia J. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108297
- Updating the dual C and O isotope—Gas‐exchange model: A concept to understand plant responses to the environment and its implications for tree rings R. Siegwolf et al. 10.1111/pce.14630
- Tree-rings based analysis of the 2001 pyroclastic flow and post-eruptive tree colonization on Popocatépetl volcano, Mexico O. Franco-Ramos et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.04.004
- Isotopic responses to dry and wet episodes as captured in tree rings of southern Altai relict forests O. Churakova et al. 10.1007/s10342-020-01338-9
- A Norway spruce tree-ring width chronology for the Common Era from the Central Scandinavian Mountains E. Rocha et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125896
- Mixed Temperature-Moisture Signal in δ18O Records of Boreal Conifers from the Permafrost Zone M. Zharkov et al. 10.3390/atmos12111416
- Is There Spatial and Temporal Variability in the Response of Plant Canopy and Trunk Growth to Climate Change in a Typical River Basin of Arid Areas K. Yuan et al. 10.3390/w14101573
- Response of Temperature-limited Forests to Recent Moisture Changes Derived from Tree-ring Stable Carbon Isotopes O. Churakova et al. 10.1134/S1067413621050052
- Measured and modelled source water δ18O based on tree-ring cellulose of larch and pine trees from the permafrost zone O. Churakova-Sidorova et al. 10.3832/ifor3212-013
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023