Insensitivity of alkenone carbon isotopes to atmospheric CO2 at low to moderate CO2 levels
Marcus P. S. Badger et al.
Total article views: 4,987 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,086 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,061 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,400 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,661 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Isotopic Imprint of Life on an Evolving Planet M. Lloyd et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-00730-6
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide variations across the middle Miocene climate transition M. Raitzsch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-703-2021
- Algal biomarkers as a proxy for pCO2: Constraints from late quaternary sapropels in the eastern Mediterranean C. Witkowski et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2020.104123
- Interglacials of the Quaternary defined by northern hemispheric land ice distribution outside of Greenland P. Köhler & R. van de Wal 10.1038/s41467-020-18897-5
- Estimation of Physiological Factors Controlling Carbon Isotope Fractionation in Coccolithophores in Photic Zone and Core‐Top Samples I. Hernández‐Almeida et al. 10.1029/2020GC009272
- Validation of carbon isotope fractionation in algal lipids as a <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> proxy using a natural CO<sub>2</sub> seep (Shikine Island, Japan) C. Witkowski et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4451-2019
- An Assessment of Earth's Climate Sensitivity Using Multiple Lines of Evidence S. Sherwood et al. 10.1029/2019RG000678
- Refining the alkenone-pCO2 method II: Towards resolving the physiological parameter ‘b’ Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2020.05.002
- Reconstructing the evolution of ice sheets, sea level, and atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> during the past 3.6 million years C. Berends et al. 10.5194/cp-17-361-2021
- Testing algal-based pCO2 proxies at a modern CO2 seep (Vulcano, Italy) C. Witkowski et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67483-8
- Refining the alkenone-pCO2 method I: Lessons from the Quaternary glacial cycles Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.06.032
- Lessons from a high-CO<sub>2</sub> world: an ocean view from ∼ 3 million years ago E. McClymont et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1599-2020
- Alkenone isotopes show evidence of active carbon concentrating mechanisms in coccolithophores as aqueous carbon dioxide concentrations fall below 7 µmol L<sup>−1</sup> M. Badger 10.5194/bg-18-1149-2021
- Atmospheric CO2 during the Mid-Piacenzian Warm Period and the M2 glaciation E. de la Vega et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67154-8
- Decreasing Atmospheric CO 2 During the Late Miocene Cooling T. Tanner et al. 10.1029/2020PA003925
- Stable carbon isotopes in paleoceanography: atmosphere, oceans, and sediments A. Mackensen & G. Schmiedl 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102893
Latest update: 20 Apr 2021