Western Mediterranean hydro-climatic consequences of Holocene ice-rafted debris (Bond) events
Christoph Zielhofer et al.
Total article views: 3,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,951 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,803 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,148 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- North Atlantic Ice‐Rafting, Ocean and Atmospheric Circulation During the Holocene: Insights From Western Mediterranean Speleothems Y. Ait Brahim et al. 10.1029/2019GL082405
- Early anthropogenic change in western Mediterranean mountains (Sierra Nevada, SE Spain) F. Alba-Sánchez et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2021.100278
- Fossil leaf wax hydrogen isotopes reveal variability of Atlantic and Mediterranean climate forcing on the southeast Iberian Peninsula between 6000 to 3000 cal. BP J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243662
- The Early and Middle Holocene Lithic Industries of Ifri n’Etsedda (Eastern Rif, Morocco) M. Broich et al. 10.1007/s10437-020-09377-8
- The Holocene Cedrus pollen record from Sierra Nevada (S Spain), a proxy for climate change in N Africa G. Jiménez-Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106468
- Multi-decadal atmospheric and marine climate variability in southern Iberia during the mid- to late-Holocene J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.5194/cp-15-617-2019
- Spatial patterns of temperature, precipitation, and settlement dynamics on the Iberian Peninsula during the Chalcolithic and the Bronze Age J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106220
- Alluvial records of the African Humid Period from the NW African highlands (Moulouya basin, NE Morocco) B. Depreux et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106807
- Long-Term Demographic Trends in Prehistoric Italy: Climate Impacts and Regionalised Socio-Ecological Trajectories A. Palmisano et al. 10.1007/s10963-021-09159-3
- Potential responses and resilience of Late Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age societies to mid-to Late Holocene climate change on the southern Iberian Peninsula M. Weinelt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8a8
- Stable carbon isotope analysis on fossil Cedrus pollen shows summer aridification in Morocco during the last 5000 years B. Bell et al. 10.1002/jqs.3103
- Times are changing: A new chronology for Holocene volcanic events and hydro-sedimentary history recorded in the Sarliève marsh (central France) A. Mayoral et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107237
- On the Way to the Fluvial Anthroposphere—Current Limitations and Perspectives of Multidisciplinary Research L. Werther et al. 10.3390/w13162188
- Holocene palaeoenvironmental records from the high-altitude Wular Lake, Western Himalayas R. Shah et al. 10.1177/0959683619895592
- A speleothem record from Portugal reveals phases of increased winter precipitation in western Iberia during the Holocene A. Benson et al. 10.1177/09596836211011666
- Holocene regional population dynamics and climatic trends in the Near East: A first comparison using archaeo-demographic proxies A. Palmisano et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106739
- Modelling lake water and isotope mass balance variations of Lake Azigza in the Moroccan Middle Atlas under Mediterranean climate R. Adallal et al. 10.1007/s10113-019-01566-9
- Pulsebeat of early Holocene glaciation in Baffin Bay from high-resolution beryllium-10 moraine chronologies N. Young et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107179
- The 4.2 ka BP Event in the Mediterranean region: an overview M. Bini et al. 10.5194/cp-15-555-2019
- The 4.2 ka event in the vegetation record of the central Mediterranean F. Di Rita & D. Magri 10.5194/cp-15-237-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021