The onset of neoglaciation in Iceland and the 4.2 ka event
Áslaug Geirsdóttir et al.
Total article views: 6,113 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,791 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,784 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,007 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fossil leaf wax hydrogen isotopes reveal variability of Atlantic and Mediterranean climate forcing on the southeast Iberian Peninsula between 6000 to 3000 cal. BP J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243662
- Controls on the lifespans of Icelandic ice caps L. Anderson et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115780
- Climate driven declines in terrestrial input over the middle and late Holocene of perched boreal lakes in northeast Ontario (Canada) and teleconnections to the North Atlantic C. Gushulak et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107056
- Deglacial–Holocene Svalbard paleoceanography and evidence of meltwater pulse 1B S. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106237
- Landscape change in the Icelandic highland: A long-term record of the impacts of land use, climate and volcanism S. Eddudóttir et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106363
- Five thousand years of fire history in the high North Atlantic region: natural variability and ancient human forcing D. Segato et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1533-2021
- Tracking Holocene drift-ice limits on the northwest–southwest Iceland shelf: Comparing proxy data with observation and historical evidence J. Andrews et al. 10.1080/15230430.2019.1592648
- Sea Ice Control on Winter Subsurface Temperatures of the North Iceland Shelf During the Little Ice Age: A TEX 86 Calibration Case Study D. Harning et al. 10.1029/2018PA003523
- Late Quaternary chironomid community structure shaped by rate and magnitude of climate change R. Mayfield et al. 10.1002/jqs.3301
- Slow dynamics in debris-covered and rock glaciers in Hofsdalur, Tröllaskagi Peninsula (northern Iceland) N. Campos et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.06.005
- Response of biological productivity to North Atlantic marine front migration during the Holocene D. Harning et al. 10.5194/cp-17-379-2021
- Lipid Biomarkers Quantify Holocene Summer Temperature and Ice Cap Sensitivity in Icelandic Lakes D. Harning et al. 10.1029/2019GL085728
- Ancient sedimentary DNA shows rapid post-glacial colonisation of Iceland followed by relatively stable vegetation until the Norse settlement (Landnám) AD 870 I. Alsos et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106903
- Winter–spring warming in the North Atlantic during the last 2000 years: evidence from southwest Iceland N. Richter et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1363-2021
- Searching for the 4.2 ka climate event at Lake Spore, Poland K. Pleskot et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104565
- A speleothem record from Portugal reveals phases of increased winter precipitation in western Iberia during the Holocene A. Benson et al. 10.1177/09596836211011666
- Atmospheric blocking induced by the strengthened Siberian High led to drying in west Asia during the 4.2 ka BP event – a hypothesis A. Perşoiu et al. 10.5194/cp-15-781-2019
- Timing of formation of neoglacial landforms in the South Shetland Islands (Antarctic Peninsula): Regional and global implications D. Palacios et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106248
- Climate–human–environment interactions in the middle Yangtze Basin (central China) during the middle Holocene, based on pollen and geochemical records from the Sanfangwan Site M. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105357
- Marker tephra in Haukadalsvatn lake sediment: A key to the Holocene tephra stratigraphy of northwest Iceland D. Harning et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.019
- Reversible glacial-periglacial transition in response to climate changes and paraglacial dynamics: A case study from Héðinsdalsjökull (northern Iceland) D. Palacios et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107787
- Holocene history of landscape instability in Iceland: Can we deconvolve the impacts of climate, volcanism and human activity? Á. Geirsdóttir et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106633
- Is there evidence for a 4.2 ka BP event in the northern North Atlantic region? R. Bradley & J. Bakke 10.5194/cp-15-1665-2019
- Recurrent outburst floods and explosive volcanism during the Younger Dryas–Early Holocene deglaciation in south Iceland: evidence from a lacustrine record Á. Geirsdóttir et al. 10.1002/jqs.3344
- From the Neolithic to the present day: The impact of human presence on floristic diversity in the sandstone Northern Vosges (France) E. Gouriveau et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2020045
- Subdividing the Holocene Series/Epoch: formalization of stages/ages and subseries/subepochs, and designation of GSSPs and auxiliary stratotypes M. WALKER et al. 10.1002/jqs.3097
- The Onset and Rate of Holocene Neoglacial Cooling in the Arctic N. McKay et al. 10.1029/2018GL079773
- Neoglaciation in the Spanish Pyrenees: a multiproxy challenge J. García-Ruiz et al. 10.1007/s42990-020-00022-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021