The onset of neoglaciation in Iceland and the 4.2 ka event
Áslaug Geirsdóttir et al.
Total article views: 5,341 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,102 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,221 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,198 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 904 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fossil leaf wax hydrogen isotopes reveal variability of Atlantic and Mediterranean climate forcing on the southeast Iberian Peninsula between 6000 to 3000 cal. BP J. Schirrmacher et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243662
- Controls on the lifespans of Icelandic ice caps L. Anderson et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115780
- Deglacial–Holocene Svalbard paleoceanography and evidence of meltwater pulse 1B S. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106237
- Searching for the 4.2 ka climate event at Lake Spore, Poland K. Pleskot et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104565
- Landscape change in the Icelandic highland: A long-term record of the impacts of land use, climate and volcanism S. Eddudóttir et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106363
- Atmospheric blocking induced by the strengthened Siberian High led to drying in west Asia during the 4.2 ka BP event – a hypothesis A. Perşoiu et al. 10.5194/cp-15-781-2019
- Tracking Holocene drift-ice limits on the northwest–southwest Iceland shelf: Comparing proxy data with observation and historical evidence J. Andrews et al. 10.1080/15230430.2019.1592648
- Sea Ice Control on Winter Subsurface Temperatures of the North Iceland Shelf During the Little Ice Age: A TEX 86 Calibration Case Study D. Harning et al. 10.1029/2018PA003523
- Timing of formation of neoglacial landforms in the South Shetland Islands (Antarctic Peninsula): Regional and global implications D. Palacios et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106248
- Slow dynamics in debris-covered and rock glaciers in Hofsdalur, Tröllaskagi Peninsula (northern Iceland) N. Campos et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.06.005
- Marker tephra in Haukadalsvatn lake sediment: A key to the Holocene tephra stratigraphy of northwest Iceland D. Harning et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.019
- Holocene history of landscape instability in Iceland: Can we deconvolve the impacts of climate, volcanism and human activity? Á. Geirsdóttir et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106633
- Is there evidence for a 4.2 ka BP event in the northern North Atlantic region? R. Bradley & J. Bakke 10.5194/cp-15-1665-2019
- Response of biological productivity to North Atlantic marine front migration during the Holocene D. Harning et al. 10.5194/cp-17-379-2021
- Subdividing the Holocene Series/Epoch: formalization of stages/ages and subseries/subepochs, and designation of GSSPs and auxiliary stratotypes M. WALKER et al. 10.1002/jqs.3097
- Lipid Biomarkers Quantify Holocene Summer Temperature and Ice Cap Sensitivity in Icelandic Lakes D. Harning et al. 10.1029/2019GL085728
- The Onset and Rate of Holocene Neoglacial Cooling in the Arctic N. McKay et al. 10.1029/2018GL079773
- Neoglaciation in the Spanish Pyrenees: a multiproxy challenge J. García-Ruiz et al. 10.1007/s42990-020-00022-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021