Articles | Volume 15, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Water isotopes – climate relationships for the mid-Holocene and preindustrial period simulated with an isotope-enabled version of MPI-ESM
Total article views: 4,217 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,217 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,617 with geography defined and 600 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,549 with geography defined and 370 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,298 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,068 with geography defined and 230 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Controls on Stable Water Isotopes in Monsoonal Precipitation Across the Bay of Bengal: Atmosphere and Surface Analysis J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022GL102229
- Oxygen and hydrogen isotopic composition of tap waters in France V. Daux et al. 10.1144/SP507-2020-207
- Temperature-induced microstructural changes in shells of laboratory-grown Arctica islandica (Bivalvia) N. Höche et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0247968
- Contribution of the Southern Annular Mode to Variations in Water Isotopes of Daily Precipitation at Dome Fuji, East Antarctica K. Kino et al. 10.1029/2021JD035397
- Isotopic content in high mountain karst aquifers as a proxy for climate change impact in Mediterranean zones: The Port del Comte karst aquifer (SE Pyrenees, Catalonia, Spain) J. Jódar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148036
- Constraining Clouds and Convective Parameterizations in a Climate Model Using Paleoclimate Data R. Ramos et al. 10.1029/2021MS002893
- Microstructural Mapping of Arctica islandica Shells Reveals Environmental and Physiological Controls on Biomineral Size N. Höche et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.781305
- Applying an isotope-enabled regional climate model over the Greenland ice sheet: effect of spatial resolution on model bias M. Breil et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1685-2021
- Interglacial Antarctic–Southern Ocean climate decoupling due to moisture source area shifts A. Landais et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00856-4
- Triple Oxygen Isotope Systematics in the Hydrologic Cycle J. Surma et al. 10.2138/rmg.2021.86.12
- Coupled impacts of sea ice variability and North Pacific atmospheric circulation on Holocene hydroclimate in Arctic Alaska E. Broadman et al. 10.1073/pnas.2016544117
- Orbitally driven evolution of Asian monsoon and stable water isotope ratios during the Holocene: Isotope-enabled climate model simulations and proxy data comparisons T. Tharammal et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106743
- Interannual modulation of the East and South Asian summer precipitation δ18O by the Indian and western North Pacific summer monsoon strength Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104187
- Preface: Advances in paleoclimate data synthesis and analysis of associated uncertainty: towards data–model integration to understand the climate L. Jonkers et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2577-2021
- Abrupt Climate and Weather Changes Across Time Scales G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2019PA003782
- Greenland temperature and precipitation over the last 20 000 years using data assimilation J. Badgeley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1325-2020
- Eurasian Holocene climate trends in transient coupled climate simulations and stable oxygen isotope records C. DANEK et al. 10.1002/jqs.3396
- Oxygen isotopic composition of Paleoproterozoic seawater revealed by clumped isotope analysis of dolomite, Vempalle Formation, Cuddapah, India S. Banerjee et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2023.121356
- Effects of Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) sea surface temperature and sea ice extent on the isotope–temperature slope at polar ice core sites A. Cauquoin et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1275-2023
- Water isotopes, climate variability, and the hydrological cycle: recent advances and new frontiers S. Dee et al. 10.1088/2752-5295/accbe1
- Speleothems of South American and Asian Monsoons Influenced by a Green Sahara C. Tabor et al. 10.1029/2020GL089695
- High‐Resolution Nudged Isotope Modeling With ECHAM6‐Wiso: Impacts of Updated Model Physics and ERA5 Reanalysis Data A. Cauquoin & M. Werner 10.1029/2021MS002532
- Seasonal reconstructions coupling ice core data and an isotope-enabled climate model – methodological implications of seasonality, climate modes and selection of proxy data J. Sjolte et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1737-2020
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023