08 Oct 2019
Research article | 08 Oct 2019
The SP19 chronology for the South Pole Ice Core – Part 1: volcanic matching and annual layer counting
Dominic A. Winski et al.
Total article views: 3,506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,927 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,708 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,219 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Temporal and spatial variability in surface roughness and accumulation rate around 88° S from repeat airborne geophysical surveys M. Studinger et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3287-2020
- Drilling operations for the South Pole Ice Core (SPICEcore) project J. Johnson et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.64
- The SP19 chronology for the South Pole Ice Core – Part 2: gas chronology, Δage, and smoothing of atmospheric records J. Epifanio et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2431-2020
- Geophysics and Thermodynamics at South Pole Lake Indicate Stability and a Regionally Thawed Bed B. Hills et al. 10.1029/2021GL096218
- A first chronology for the East Greenland Ice-core Project (EGRIP) over the Holocene and last glacial termination S. Mojtabavi et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2359-2020
- Continuous-Flow Analysis of δ17O, δ18O, and δD of H2O on an Ice Core from the South Pole E. Steig et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.640292
- Seasonally Resolved Holocene Sea Ice Variability Inferred From South Pole Ice Core Chemistry D. Winski et al. 10.1029/2020GL091602
- Continuous flow analysis methods for sodium, magnesium and calcium detection in the Skytrain ice core M. Grieman et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.75
- Reconstruction of Temperature, Accumulation Rate, and Layer Thinning From an Ice Core at South Pole, Using a Statistical Inverse Method E. Kahle et al. 10.1029/2020JD033300
- Core handling, transportation and processing for the South Pole ice core (SPICEcore) project J. Souney et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.80
- Dating of the GV7 East Antarctic ice core by high-resolution chemical records and focus on the accumulation rate variability in the last millennium R. Nardin et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2073-2021
- Reconstruction of Paleofire Emissions Over the Past Millennium From Measurements of Ice Core Acetylene M. Nicewonger et al. 10.1029/2019GL085101
- Sea Ice Variability and Trends in the Western Indian Ocean Sector of Antarctica During the Past Two Centuries and Its Response to Climatic Modes T. Ejaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD033943
- No evidence for tephra in Greenland from the historic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 CE: implications for geochronology and paleoclimatology G. Plunkett et al. 10.5194/cp-18-45-2022
- Observation of an optical anisotropy in the deep glacial ice at the geographic South Pole using a laser dust logger M. Rongen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2537-2020
- Advection and non-climate impacts on the South Pole Ice Core T. Fudge et al. 10.5194/cp-16-819-2020
- Antarctic surface temperature and elevation during the Last Glacial Maximum C. Buizert et al. 10.1126/science.abd2897
- Aerogeophysical characterization of Titan Dome, East Antarctica, and potential as an ice core target L. Beem et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1719-2021
- The AntSMB dataset: a comprehensive compilation of surface mass balance field observations over the Antarctic Ice Sheet Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3057-2021
- Modeling in-ice radio propagation with parabolic equation methods S. Prohira et al. 10.1103/PhysRevD.103.103007
Latest update: 02 Jul 2022