On the mechanisms of warming the mid-Pliocene and the inference of a hierarchy of climate sensitivities with relevance to the understanding of climate futures
Deepak Chandan and W. Richard Peltier
Total article views: 2,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,267 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,218 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,540 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 719 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 678 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Survival of the Qaidam mega-lake system under mid-Pliocene climates and its restoration under future climates D. Scherer 10.5194/hess-24-3835-2020
- Multi-variate factorisation of numerical simulations D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4307-2021
- Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project (PlioMIP2) simulations using the Model for Interdisciplinary Research on Climate (MIROC4m) W. Chan & A. Abe-Ouchi 10.5194/cp-16-1523-2020
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity A. Haywood et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2095-2020
- Topological Climate Change K. Kypke & W. Langford 10.1142/S0218127420300050
- Including the efficacy of land ice changes in deriving climate sensitivity from paleodata L. Stap et al. 10.5194/esd-10-333-2019
- Mid-Pliocene West African Monsoon rainfall as simulated in the PlioMIP2 ensemble E. Berntell et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1777-2021
- Modeling the late Pliocene global monsoon response to individual boundary conditions R. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04834-w
- An energy balance model for paleoclimate transitions B. Dortmans et al. 10.5194/cp-15-493-2019
- Mid-Pliocene Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation simulated in PlioMIP2 Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-17-529-2021
- The PMIP4 Last Glacial Maximum experiments: preliminary results and comparison with the PMIP3 simulations M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1065-2021
- Modeling a modern-like <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> warm period (Marine Isotope Stage KM5c) with two versions of an Institut Pierre Simon Laplace atmosphere–ocean coupled general circulation model N. Tan et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1-2020
- Mid-Holocene monsoons in South and Southeast Asia: dynamically downscaled simulations and the influence of the Green Sahara Y. Huo et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1645-2021
- Influence of stationary waves on mid-Pliocene atmospheric rivers and hydroclimate S. Menemenlis et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103557
- Multiproxy Reduced‐Dimension Reconstruction of Pliocene Equatorial Pacific Sea Surface Temperatures J. Wycech et al. 10.1029/2019PA003685
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021