Climate sensitivity and meridional overturning circulation in the late Eocene using GFDL CM2.1
David K. Hutchinson et al.
Total article views: 3,113 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,901 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,856 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,054 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The enigma of Oligocene climate and global surface temperature evolution C. O’Brien et al. 10.1073/pnas.2003914117
- DeepMIP: model intercomparison of early Eocene climatic optimum (EECO) large-scale climate features and comparison with proxy data D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/cp-17-203-2021
- A Warm, Stratified, and Restricted Labrador Sea Across the Middle Eocene and Its Climatic Optimum M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.1029/2020PA003932
- Transient temperature asymmetry between hemispheres in the Palaeogene Atlantic Ocean Z. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0182-9
- Revised paleoaltimetry data show low Tibetan Plateau elevation during the Eocene S. Botsyun et al. 10.1126/science.aaq1436
- The middle to late Eocene greenhouse climate modelled using the CESM 1.0.5 M. Baatsen et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2573-2020
- Precipitation reconstruction from climate-sensitive lithologies using Bayesian machine learning R. Chandra et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105002
- An energy balance model for paleoclimate transitions B. Dortmans et al. 10.5194/cp-15-493-2019
- Arctic closure as a trigger for Atlantic overturning at the Eocene-Oligocene Transition D. Hutchinson et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11828-z
- Early Eocene vigorous ocean overturning and its contribution to a warm Southern Ocean Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1263-2020
- Changes in the high-latitude Southern Hemisphere through the Eocene–Oligocene transition: a model–data comparison A. Kennedy-Asser et al. 10.5194/cp-16-555-2020
- Resolution dependency of sinking Lagrangian particles in ocean general circulation models P. Nooteboom et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0238650
- Assessing Mechanisms and Uncertainty in Modeled Climatic Change at the Eocene-Oligocene Transition A. Kennedy-Asser et al. 10.1029/2018PA003380
- Low‐Latitude Calcareous Nannofossil Response in the Indo‐Pacific Warm Pool Across the Eocene‐Oligocene Transition of Java, Indonesia A. Jones et al. 10.1029/2019PA003597
- Quantifying the Effect of the Drake Passage Opening on the Eocene Ocean A. Toumoulin et al. 10.1029/2020PA003889
- Global mean surface temperature and climate sensitivity of the early Eocene Climatic Optimum (EECO), Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM), and latest Paleocene G. Inglis et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1953-2020
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- The Eocene–Oligocene transition: a review of marine and terrestrial proxy data, models and model–data comparisons D. Hutchinson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-269-2021
- The Eocene−Oligocene transition in Nanggulan, Java: lithostratigraphy, biostratigraphy and foraminiferal stable isotopes H. Coxall et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-006
- Fates of Paleo‐Antarctic Bottom Water During the Early Eocene: Based on a Lagrangian Analysis of IPSL‐CM5A2 Climate Model Simulations Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019PA003845
- The origin of Asian monsoons: a modelling perspective D. Tardif et al. 10.5194/cp-16-847-2020
- Stripping back the modern to reveal the Cenomanian–Turonian climate and temperature gradient underneath M. Laugié et al. 10.5194/cp-16-953-2020
- Paleogeographic controls on the evolution of Late Cretaceous ocean circulation J. Ladant et al. 10.5194/cp-16-973-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021