28 May 2018
Research article | 28 May 2018
Placing the Common Era in a Holocene context: millennial to centennial patterns and trends in the hydroclimate of North America over the past 2000 years
Bryan N. Shuman et al.
Total article views: 4,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,402 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,723 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,679 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing and improving methods for reconstructing peatland water-table depth from testate amoebae C. Nolan et al. 10.1177/0959683619846969
- Millennial-scale increase in winter precipitation in the southern Rocky Mountains during the Common Era M. Parish et al. 10.1017/qua.2019.85
- Late Holocene Hydro-Climate Variability in the Eastern Mediterranean: A Spatial Multi-Proxy Approach D. Bassukas et al. 10.3390/w13223252
- On the calculation of latitudinal insolation gradients throughout the Holocene R. Cionco et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.04.030
- Pollen-based climate reconstruction techniques for late Quaternary studies M. Chevalier et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103384
- Long-term responses of mountain forests to environmental change in West-Central Mexico B. Figueroa-Rangel & M. Olvera-Vargas 10.1007/s10113-018-1435-2
- The potential role of intrinsic processes in generating abrupt and quasi‐synchronous tree declines during the Holocene T. Ramiadantsoa et al. 10.1002/ecy.2579
- People, Fire, and Pine: Linking Human Agency and Landscape in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and Beyond E. Larson et al. 10.1080/24694452.2020.1768042
- Latitudinal insolation gradients throughout the Holocene II – High frequency variations R. Cionco et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.07.008
- A 900-year record of effective moisture in the Laurentian Great Lakes region R. Doyle et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107174
- A multiproxy database of western North American Holocene paleoclimate records C. Routson et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1613-2021
- Reconstructed high-resolution forest dynamics and human impacts of the past 2300 years of the Parc national de Mont-Orford, southeastern Québec, Canada C. O’Neill Sanger et al. 10.1177/0959683621994642
- Spatial variation of hydroclimate in north-eastern North America during the last millennium H. Mackay et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106813
- The biogeochemical consequences of late Holocene wildfires in three subalpine lakes from northern Colorado D. Pompeani et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106293
- Data‐Model Comparisons of Tropical Hydroclimate Changes Over the Common Era A. Atwood et al. 10.1029/2020PA003934
- Vegetation response to wildfire and climate forcing in a Rocky Mountain lodgepole pine forest over the past 2500 years B. Chileen et al. 10.1177/0959683620941068
- Introduction to the special issue “Climate of the past 2000 years: regional and trans-regional syntheses” C. Turney et al. 10.5194/cp-15-611-2019
- Technical note: Open-paleo-data implementation pilot – the PAGES 2k special issue D. Kaufman 10.5194/cp-14-593-2018
- A 4,500‐Year‐Long Record of Southern Rocky Mountain Dust Deposition C. Routson et al. 10.1029/2019GL083255
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022