Articles | Volume 14, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Tropical Atlantic climate and ecosystem regime shifts during the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum
Total article views: 3,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,641 with geography defined and 166 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,927 with geography defined and 152 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Eutrophication and Deoxygenation Forcing of Marginal Marine Organic Carbon Burial During the PETM N. Papadomanolaki et al. 10.1029/2021PA004232
- Record of Early to Middle Eocene paleoenvironmental changes from lignite mines, western India S. Khanolkar & J. Sharma 10.5194/jm-38-1-2019
- An early Cambrian greenhouse climate T. Hearing et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aar5690
- A review of the ecological affinities of marine organic microfossils from a Holocene record offshore of Adélie Land (East Antarctica) J. Hartman et al. 10.5194/jm-37-445-2018
- Bartonian to Priabonian dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy and paleoenvironments of the M'karcha section in the Southern Tethys margin (Rif Chain, Northern Morocco) H. Slimani et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2019.101785
- Using microplankton proxies to evaluate marine palaeonvironmental changes during late Maastrichtian: Evidence from the Møre Basin (Norwegian continental shelf) M. Vieira et al. 10.1016/j.cretres.2021.105071
- Late Paleogene-early Neogene dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy of the eastern Equatorial Atlantic W. Awad & F. Oboh-Ikuenobe 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2018.01.014
- The DeepMIP contribution to PMIP4: methodologies for selection, compilation and analysis of latest Paleocene and early Eocene climate proxy data, incorporating version 0.1 of the DeepMIP database C. Hollis et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3149-2019
- Palynology from ground zero of the Chicxulub impact, southern Gulf of Mexico V. Smith et al. 10.1080/01916122.2020.1813826
- Middle Eocene dinoflagellate cysts from the Tsoul section, eastern External Rif, Morocco: biostratigraphy and paleoenvironmental interpretations I. Mahboub & H. Slimani 10.1007/s12517-020-5165-7
- Synchronous tropical and polar temperature evolution in the Eocene M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.1038/s41586-018-0272-2
- Environmental changes occurred during the Early Danian at the Rio Grande Rise, South Atlantic Ocean G. Krahl et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103197
- Photosymbiosis in planktonic foraminifera across the Paleocene–Eocene thermal maximum J. Shaw et al. 10.1017/pab.2021.7
- Simulation of Eocene extreme warmth and high climate sensitivity through cloud feedbacks J. Zhu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax1874
- Dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy and palaeoecology of the early Paleogene Landana reference section, Cabinda Province, Angola T. Steeman et al. 10.1080/01916122.2019.1575091
- Areoligeracean dinoflagellate cysts from the upper Campanian (Upper Cretaceous) of Hornby Island, British Columbia, Canada S. McLachlan et al. 10.1080/01916122.2018.1539781
- Atlantic Deep‐Sea Cherts Associated With Eocene Hyperthermal Events D. Penman et al. 10.1029/2018PA003503
- Phytoplankton community disruption caused by latest Cretaceous global warming J. Vellekoop et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4201-2019
- Dinoflagellate cysts from the upper Campanian (Upper Cretaceous) of Hornby Island, British Columbia, Canada, with implications for Nanaimo Group biostratigraphy and paleoenvironmental reconstructions S. McLachlan et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2018.10.002
- Widespread Warming Before and Elevated Barium Burial During the Paleocene‐Eocene Thermal Maximum: Evidence for Methane Hydrate Release? J. Frieling et al. 10.1029/2018PA003425
- Towards quantitative environmental reconstructions from ancient non-analogue microfossil assemblages: Ecological preferences of Paleocene – Eocene dinoflagellates J. Frieling & A. Sluijs 10.1016/j.earscirev.2018.08.014
- Harmful algae and export production collapse in the equatorial Atlantic during the zenith of Middle Eocene Climatic Optimum warmth M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.1130/G45614.1
- Calcareous Nannofossil Stratigraphy across the Paleocene-Eocene Transition at the Gunnah Section, Farafra Oasis, Western Desert, Egypt A. Kasem et al. 10.1086/709359
- Surface-circulation change in the southwest Pacific Ocean across the Middle Eocene Climatic Optimum: inferences from dinoflagellate cysts and biomarker paleothermometry M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1667-2020
- Life and death in the Chicxulub impact crater: a record of the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum V. Smith et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1889-2020
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023