Temperature and mineral dust variability recorded in two low-accumulation Alpine ice cores over the last millennium
Pascal Bohleber et al.
Total article views: 3,731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,528 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,701 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 827 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Two-dimensional impurity imaging in deep Antarctic ice cores: snapshots of three climatic periods and implications for high-resolution signal interpretation P. Bohleber et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3523-2021
- The Impact of a Six‐Year Climate Anomaly on the “Spanish Flu” Pandemic and WWI A. More et al. 10.1029/2020GH000277
- Comment on “Next‐Generation Ice Core Technology Reveals True Minimum Natural Levels of Lead (Pb) in the Atmosphere: Insights From the Black Death” by More et al. R. Bindler 10.1002/2018GH000135
- Imaging the impurity distribution in glacier ice cores with LA-ICP-MS P. Bohleber et al. 10.1039/D0JA00170H
- Firn changes at Colle Gnifetti revealed with a high-resolution process-based physical model approach E. Mattea et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3181-2021
- Assessing the impact of ground ice degradation on high mountain lake environments (Lago Nero catchment, Swiss Alps) C. Scapozza et al. 10.1007/s00027-019-0675-7
- The Elbrus (Caucasus, Russia) ice core record – Part 2: history of desert dust deposition S. Kutuzov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14133-2019
- Ice Core Science Meets Computer Vision: Challenges and Perspectives P. Bohleber et al. 10.3389/fcomp.2021.690276
- A 2000 Year Saharan Dust Event Proxy Record from an Ice Core in the European Alps H. Clifford et al. 10.1029/2019JD030725
- A full Stokes ice-flow model to assist the interpretation of millennial-scale ice cores at the high-Alpine drilling site Colle Gnifetti, Swiss/Italian Alps C. Licciulli et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.82
- Alpine Ice‐Core Evidence of a Large Increase in Vanadium and Molybdenum Pollution in Western Europe During the 20th Century M. Arienzo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033211
- Centennial-Scale Temperature Change in Last Millennium Simulations and Proxy-Based Reconstructions F. Ljungqvist et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0525.1
- Alpine ice-core evidence for the transformation of the European monetary system, AD 640–670 C. Loveluck et al. 10.15184/aqy.2018.110
- 19th century glacier retreat in the Alps preceded the emergence of industrial black carbon deposition on high-alpine glaciers M. Sigl et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3311-2018
- Alpine ice and the annual political economy of the Angevin Empire, from the death of Thomas Becket to Magna Carta, c. AD 1170–1216 C. Loveluck et al. 10.15184/aqy.2019.202
- Melt‐Induced Fractionation of Major Ions and Trace Elements in an Alpine Snowpack S. Avak et al. 10.1029/2019JF005026
- Deriving micro- to macro-scale seismic velocities from ice-core <i>c</i> axis orientations J. Kerch et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1715-2018
- Gregory of Tours on Sixth-Century Plague and Other Epidemics M. McCormick 10.1086/711721
- A pilot study of eDNA metabarcoding to estimate plant biodiversity by an alpine glacier core (Adamello glacier, North Italy) C. Varotto et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-79738-5
- Possible Icelandic Tephra Found in European Colle Gnifetti Glacier M. Luongo et al. 10.1002/2017GC007022
- A New Multielement Method for LA-ICP-MS Data Acquisition from Glacier Ice Cores N. Spaulding et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b03950
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021