Climate evolution across the Mid-Brunhes Transition
Aaron M. Barth et al.
Total article views: 2,862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,190 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,292 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 898 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Miocene to present oceanographic variability in the Scotia Sea and Antarctic ice sheets dynamics: Insight from revised seismic-stratigraphy following IODP Expedition 382 L. Pérez et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116657
- Combination of insolation and ice-sheet forcing drive enhanced humidity in northern subtropical regions during MIS 13 D. Oliveira et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106573
- Global changes explain the long-term demographic trend of the Eurasian common lizard (Squamata: Lacertidae) J. Horreo et al. 10.1093/cz/zoab051
- Early-Middle Pleistocene productivity changes of the Northern Cascadia Margin, Pacific Ocean T. Thena et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100659
- Similarities among glacials and interglacials in the LR04 benthic oxygen isotope stack over the last 1.014 million years revealed by cluster analysis and a DTW algorithm D. Wieczorek et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103521
- Eccentricity-induced expansions of Brazilian coastal upwelling zones D. Lessa et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.05.002
- Carbon 13 Isotopes Reveal Limited Ocean Circulation Changes Between Interglacials of the Last 800 ka N. Bouttes et al. 10.1029/2019PA003776
- Significant pedogenic and palaeoenvironmental changes during the early Middle Pleistocene in Central Europe B. Bradák et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109335
- Drivers of phytoplankton community structure change with ecosystem ontogeny during the Quaternary A. Cvetkoska et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107046
- Tephrochronological constraints on the timing and nature of sea-level change prior to and during glacial termination V B. Giaccio et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106976
- Trace Metal Evidence for Deglacial Ventilation of the Abyssal Pacific and Southern Oceans F. Pavia et al. 10.1029/2021PA004226
- Monitoring Australian Monsoon variability over the past four glacial cycles R. Pei et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110280
- Phylogeography of the Poecilimon ampliatus species group (Orthoptera: Tettigoniidae) in the context of the Pleistocene glacial cycles and the origin of the only thelytokous parthenogenetic phaneropterine bush-cricket S. Borissov et al. 10.3897/asp.79.e66319
- Stable carbon isotopes in paleoceanography: atmosphere, oceans, and sediments A. Mackensen & G. Schmiedl 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102893
- Potential drivers of disparity in early Middle Pleistocene interglacial climate response over Eurasia B. Bradák et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110719
- A 1200 ka Stable Isotope Record From the Center of the Badain Jaran Desert, Northwestern China: Implications for the Variation and Interplay of the Westerlies and the Asian Summer Monsoon F. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GC009575
- Effects of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> variability of the past 800 kyr on the biomes of southeast Africa L. Dupont et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1083-2019
- Records of the Mid-Brunhes Event in Chinese loess-paleosol sequences X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109596
- Orbital-scale vegetation-ocean-atmosphere linkages in western Japan during the last 550 ka based on a pollen record from the IODP site U1427 in the Japan Sea R. Hayashi et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107103
- A multi-proxy study on polygenetic middle-to late pleistocene paleosols in the Hévízgyörk loess-paleosol sequence (Hungary) D. Csonka et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2019.07.021
- Review of the Early–Middle Pleistocene boundary and Marine Isotope Stage 19 M. Head 10.1186/s40645-021-00439-2
- Hemipelagic and turbiditic deposits constrain lower Bengal Fan depositional history through Pleistocene climate, monsoon, and sea level transitions M. Weber & B. Reilly 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.09.027
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021