| Highlight paper
20 Dec 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 20 Dec 2018
What climate signal is contained in decadal- to centennial-scale isotope variations from Antarctic ice cores?
Thomas Münch and Thomas Laepple
Total article views: 4,924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,917 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,956 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 961 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Microstructure of Snow and Its Link to Trace Elements and Isotopic Composition at Kohnen Station, Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica D. Moser et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00023
- A spectral approach to estimating the timescale-dependent uncertainty of paleoclimate records – Part 1: Theoretical concept T. Kunz et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1469-2020
- Spatial patterns of multi–centennial surface air temperature trends in Antarctica over 1–1000 CE: Insights from ice core records and modeling Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107205
- Varying regional <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O–temperature relationship in high-resolution stable water isotopes from east Greenland C. Holme et al. 10.5194/cp-15-893-2019
- Preface: Advances in paleoclimate data synthesis and analysis of associated uncertainty: towards data–model integration to understand the climate L. Jonkers et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2577-2021
- The Structure of Climate Variability Across Scales C. Franzke et al. 10.1029/2019RG000657
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- The role of sublimation as a driver of climate signals in the water isotope content of surface snow: laboratory and field experimental results A. Hughes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4949-2021
- Empirical estimate of the signal content of Holocene temperature proxy records M. Reschke et al. 10.5194/cp-15-521-2019
- Resonant Forcing of the Climate System in Subharmonic Modes J. Pinault 10.3390/jmse8010060
- Utilizing Ice Core and Climate Model Data to Understand Seasonal West Antarctic Variability P. Goddard et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0822.1
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Stable water isotopes and accumulation rates in the Union Glacier region, Ellsworth Mountains, West Antarctica, over the last 35 years K. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/tc-14-881-2020
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- Diagnoses of Antarctic Inland Water Cycle Regime: Perspectives From Atmospheric Water Vapor Isotope Observations Along the Transect From Zhongshan Station to Dome A J. Liu et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.823515
Latest update: 29 Jun 2022