Deglacial to postglacial history of Nares Strait, Northwest Greenland: a marine perspective from Kane Basin
Eleanor Georgiadis et al.
Total article views: 2,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,035 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,031 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 950 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An updated radiocarbon-based ice margin chronology for the last deglaciation of the North American Ice Sheet Complex A. Dalton et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106223
- Glacial sedimentation, fluxes and erosion rates associated with ice retreat in Petermann Fjord and Nares Strait, north-west Greenland K. Hogan et al. 10.5194/tc-14-261-2020
- Holocene break-up and reestablishment of the Petermann Ice Tongue, Northwest Greenland B. Reilly et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.023
- Evolution of sea‐surface conditions on the northwestern Greenland margin during the Holocene M. Caron et al. 10.1002/jqs.3146
- Holocene variability in sea ice and primary productivity in the northeastern Baffin Bay J. Saini et al. 10.1007/s41063-020-00075-y
- Hydrological instability and archaeological impact in Northwest Greenland: Sudden mass movement events signal new concerns for circumpolar archaeology M. Walls et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106600
- Local and regional controls on Holocene sea ice dynamics and oceanography in Nares Strait, Northwest Greenland E. Georgiadis et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106115
- The Holocene dynamics of Ryder Glacier and ice tongue in north Greenland M. O'Regan et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4073-2021
- Distinguishing current effects in sediments delivered to the ocean by ice. II. Glacial to Holocene changes in high latitude North Atlantic upper ocean flows I. McCave & J. Andrews 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105902
- Glacial history of Inglefield Land, north Greenland from combined in situ <sup>10</sup>Be and <sup>14</sup>C exposure dating A. Søndergaard et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1999-2020
- Retreat of the Smith Sound Ice Stream in the Early Holocene A. Jennings et al. 10.1111/bor.12391
- Learning from the past: Impact of the Arctic Oscillation on sea ice and marine productivity off northwest Greenland over the last 9,000 years A. Limoges et al. 10.1111/gcb.15334
- Holocene polynya dynamics and their interaction with oceanic heat transport in northernmost Baffin Bay R. Jackson et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-88517-9
- Quantifying Provenance and Transport Pathways of Holocene Sediments From the Northwestern Greenland Margin M. Caron et al. 10.1029/2019PA003809
- Linking marine core lithofacies and mineral and grain-size compositions on the Baffin Island margin: changes in provenance and transport J. Andrews et al. 10.2110/jsr.2020.50
- Reconstruction of Holocene oceanographic conditions in eastern Baffin Bay K. Hansen et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1075-2020
- Glacial history of the Greenland Ice Sheet and a local ice cap in Qaanaaq, northwest Greenland A. Søndergaard et al. 10.1002/jqs.3139
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021