The Ross Sea Dipole – temperature, snow accumulation and sea ice variability in the Ross Sea region, Antarctica, over the past 2700 years
Nancy A. N. Bertler et al.
Total article views: 4,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,122 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,829 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,805 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,327 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,317 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Long‐Term Cooling Trend in East Antarctic Plateau Over the Past 2000 Years Is Only Robust Between 550 and 1550 CE C. An et al. 10.1029/2021GL092923
- A high-resolution climate record spanning the past 17 000 years recovered from Lake Ohau, South Island, New Zealand R. Levy et al. 10.5194/sd-24-41-2018
- Chronological characteristics for snow accumulation on Styx Glacier in northern Victoria Land, Antarctica Y. Nyamgerel et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.53
- Chronology and paleoclimatic implications of lacustrine sediments at Inexpressible Island, Ross Sea, Antarctica J. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110497
- High-latitude Southern Hemisphere fire history during the mid- to late Holocene (6000–750 BP) D. Battistel et al. 10.5194/cp-14-871-2018
- Influence of Late Holocene climate on Lake Eggers hydrology, McMurdo Sound E. Chamberlain et al. 10.1017/S0954102021000018
- A novel approach to process brittle ice for continuous flow analysis of stable water isotopes R. PYNE et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.19
- Challenges associated with the climatic interpretation of water stable isotope records from a highly resolved firn core from Adélie Land, coastal Antarctica S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1297-2019
- Resolving sea ice dynamics in the north-western Ross Sea during the last 2.6 ka: From seasonal to millennial timescales T. Tesi et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106299
- Calculating uncertainty for the RICE ice core continuous flow analysis water isotope record E. Keller et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4725-2018
- Legacy and Emerging Persistent Organic Pollutants in Antarctic Benthic Invertebrates near Rothera Point, Western Antarctic Peninsula A. Krasnobaev et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06622
- An 83 000-year-old ice core from Roosevelt Island, Ross Sea, Antarctica J. Lee et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1691-2020
- Constraining Geothermal Flux at Coastal Domes of the Ross Ice Sheet, Antarctica T. Fudge et al. 10.1029/2019GL084332
- Temperature‐Driven Bubble Migration as Proxy for Internal Bubble Pressures and Bubble Trapping Function in Ice Cores R. Dadic et al. 10.1029/2019JD030891
- Chapter 7.4 Active volcanoes in Marie Byrd Land N. Dunbar et al. 10.1144/M55-2019-29
- Rittmann volcano, Antarctica as the source of a widespread 1252 ± 2 CE tephra layer in Antarctica ice M. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.06.002
- A 2700-year annual timescale and accumulation history for an ice core from Roosevelt Island, West Antarctica M. Winstrup et al. 10.5194/cp-15-751-2019
- Sea-ice reconstructions from bromine and iodine in ice cores P. Vallelonga et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107133
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Chapter 6.2 Englacial tephras of East Antarctica B. Narcisi & J. Petit 10.1144/M55-2018-86
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
- Regionalization of the Atmospheric Dust Cycle on the Periphery of the East Antarctic Ice Sheet Since the Last Glacial Maximum G. Baccolo et al. 10.1029/2018GC007658
- Antarctic climate variability on regional and continental scales over the last 2000 years B. Stenni et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1609-2017
- Regional Antarctic snow accumulation over the past 1000 years E. Thomas et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1491-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021