Connecting the Greenland ice-core and U∕Th timescales via cosmogenic radionuclides: testing the synchroneity of Dansgaard–Oeschger events
Florian Adolphi et al.
Total article views: 4,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,224 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,919 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,319 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,305 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Smoothed millennial-scale palaeoclimatic reference data as unconventional comparison targets: Application to European loess records C. Zeeden et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61528-8
- Abrupt Change in Climate and Biotic Systems F. Botta et al. 10.1016/j.cub.2019.08.066
- A first chronology for the East Greenland Ice-core Project (EGRIP) over the Holocene and last glacial termination S. Mojtabavi et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2359-2020
- Timing and structure of the weak Asian Monsoon event about 73,000 years ago W. Du et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2019.05.002
- Abrupt Climate and Weather Changes Across Time Scales G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2019PA003782
- Bipolar volcanic synchronization of abrupt climate change in Greenland and Antarctic ice cores during the last glacial period A. Svensson et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1565-2020
- A global environmental crisis 42,000 years ago A. Cooper et al. 10.1126/science.abb8677
- The spatio-temporal structure of the Lateglacial to early Holocene transition reconstructed from the pollen record of Lake Suigetsu and its precise correlation with other key global archives: Implications for palaeoclimatology and archaeology T. Nakagawa et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103493
- NALPS19: sub-orbital-scale climate variability recorded in northern Alpine speleothems during the last glacial period G. Moseley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-29-2020
- Plateaus and jumps in the atmospheric radiocarbon record – potential origin and value as global age markers for glacial-to-deglacial paleoceanography, a synthesis M. Sarnthein et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2547-2020
- Onset of the Younger Dryas Recorded with 14C at Annual Resolution in French Subfossil Trees M. Capano et al. 10.1017/RDC.2019.116
- 40Ar/39Ar dating of the Thorsmork ignimbrite and Icelandic sub-glacial rhyolites H. Guillou et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.02.014
- How dusty was the last glacial maximum over Europe? D. Rousseau et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106775
- Robust Characteristics of the Laschamp and Mono Lake Geomagnetic Excursions: Results From Global Field Models M. Korte et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00086
- Recent Developments in Calibration for Archaeological and Environmental Samples J. van der Plicht et al. 10.1017/RDC.2020.22
- Consistently dated Atlantic sediment cores over the last 40 thousand years C. Waelbroeck et al. 10.1038/s41597-019-0173-8
- Testing and Improving the IntCal20 Calibration Curve with Independent Records R. Muscheler et al. 10.1017/RDC.2020.54
- Lagged atmospheric circulation response in the Black Sea region to Greenland Interstadial 10 M. Czymzik et al. 10.1073/pnas.2005520117
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- Old carbon reservoirs were not important in the deglacial methane budget M. Dyonisius et al. 10.1126/science.aax0504
- The IntCal20 Northern Hemisphere Radiocarbon Age Calibration Curve (0–55 cal kBP) P. Reimer et al. 10.1017/RDC.2020.41
- Mysteriously high Δ<sup>14</sup>C of the glacial atmosphere: influence of <sup>14</sup>C production and carbon cycle changes A. Dinauer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1159-2020
- A long record of MIS 7 and MIS 5 climate and environment from a western Mediterranean speleothem (SW Sardinia, Italy) A. Columbu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.023
- An ~130 kyr Record of Surface Water Temperature and δ 18 O From the Northern Bay of Bengal: Investigating the Linkage Between Heinrich Events and Weak Monsoon Intervals in Asia S. Lauterbach et al. 10.1029/2019PA003646
- Decadal-scale progression of the onset of Dansgaard–Oeschger warming events T. Erhardt et al. 10.5194/cp-15-811-2019
- The timing and effect of the earliest human arrivals in North America L. Becerra-Valdivia & T. Higham 10.1038/s41586-020-2491-6
- Atmospherically produced beryllium-10 in annually laminated late-glacial sediments of the North American Varve Chronology G. Balco et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-1-2021
- Synchronous timing of abrupt climate changes during the last glacial period E. Corrick et al. 10.1126/science.aay5538
Latest update: 10 May 2021