Insights into Atlantic multidecadal variability using the Last Millennium Reanalysis framework
Hansi K. A. Singh et al.
Total article views: 3,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,283 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,221 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,062 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Review of the Role of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in Atlantic Multidecadal Variability and Associated Climate Impacts R. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019RG000644
- Local Regions Associated With Interdecadal Global Temperature Variability in the Last Millennium Reanalysis and CMIP5 Models L. Parsons & G. Hakim 10.1029/2019JD030426
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- Constraining two climate field reconstruction methodologies over the North Atlantic realm using pseudo-proxy experiments T. Nilsen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107009
- Do Multi‐Model Ensembles Improve Reconstruction Skill in Paleoclimate Data Assimilation? L. Parsons et al. 10.1029/2020EA001467
- Variability in the Northern North Atlantic and Arctic Oceans Across the Last Two Millennia: A Review P. Moffa‐Sánchez et al. 10.1029/2018PA003508
- Reconstructing climatic modes of variability from proxy records using ClimIndRec version 1.0 S. Michel et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-841-2020
- Tree growth patterns associated with extreme longevity: Implications for the ecology and conservation of primeval trees in Mediterranean mountains G. Piovesan et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2019.100199
- Evaluating Proxy Influence in Assimilated Paleoclimate Reconstructions—Testing the Exchangeability of Two Ensembles of Spatial Processes T. Harris et al. 10.1080/01621459.2020.1799810
- Analysis of solar cycle-like signal in the North Atlantic Oscillation index A. Gruzdev & V. Bezverkhnii 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.03.009
- A Limited Role for Unforced Internal Variability in Twentieth-Century Warming K. Haustein et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0555.1
- Beyond the hockey stick: Climate lessons from the Common Era M. Mann 10.1073/pnas.2112797118
- Multidecadal climate oscillations during the past millennium driven by volcanic forcing M. Mann et al. 10.1126/science.abc5810
- On the Relative Roles of the Atmosphere and Ocean in the Atlantic Multidecadal Variability O. Garuba et al. 10.1029/2018GL078882
- Quantifying Structural Uncertainty in Paleoclimate Data Assimilation With an Application to the Last Millennium D. Amrhein et al. 10.1029/2020GL090485
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021