Articles | Volume 14, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Temperature seasonality in the North American continental interior during the Early Eocene Climatic Optimum
Total article views: 3,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,093 with geography defined and 165 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,034 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,912 with geography defined and 122 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,181 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multiproxy strategy for determining palaeoclimate parameters in the Ruby Ranch Member of the Cedar Mountain Formation M. Suarez et al. 10.1144/SP507-2020-85
- Reconstructing Past Elevations From Triple Oxygen Isotopes of Lacustrine Chert: Application to the Eocene Nevadaplano, Elko Basin, Nevada, United States D. Ibarra et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.628868
- Climate and ecology in the Rocky Mountain interior after the early Eocene Climatic Optimum R. Stein et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2515-2021
- Warm High‐Elevation Mid‐Latitudes During the Miocene Climatic Optimum: Paleosol Clumped Isotope Temperatures From the Northern Rocky Mountains, USA K. Methner et al. 10.1029/2020PA003991
- Revisiting the equable climate problem during the Late Cretaceous greenhouse using paleosol carbonate clumped isotope temperatures from the Campanian of the Western Interior Basin, USA L. Burgener et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.12.004
- Middle Miocene long-term continental temperature change in and out of pace with marine climate records K. Methner et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-64743-5
- Paleobotanical proxies for early Eocene climates and ecosystems in northern North America from middle to high latitudes C. West et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1387-2020
- Neogene precipitation, vegetation, and elevation history of the Central Andean Plateau C. Martínez et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz4724
- Plant community ecology and climate on an upland volcanic landscape during the Early Eocene Climatic Optimum: McAbee Fossil Beds, British Columbia, Canada A. Lowe et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.09.010
- Incorporating lateral variability and extent of paleosols into proxy uncertainty R. Dzombak et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110641
- The DeepMIP contribution to PMIP4: methodologies for selection, compilation and analysis of latest Paleocene and early Eocene climate proxy data, incorporating version 0.1 of the DeepMIP database C. Hollis et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3149-2019
- cR acle: R tools for estimating climate from vegetation R. Harbert & A. Baryiames 10.1002/aps3.11322
- Late Pliocene to early Pleistocene climate dynamics in western North America based on a new pollen record from paleo-Lake Idaho F. Allstädt et al. 10.1007/s12549-020-00460-1
- Spatial pattern of super-greenhouse warmth controlled by elevated specific humidity J. van Dijk et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-00648-2
- Warm Terrestrial Subtropics During the Paleocene and Eocene: Carbonate Clumped Isotope (Δ 47 ) Evidence From the Tornillo Basin, Texas (USA) J. Kelson et al. 10.1029/2018PA003391
Latest update: 21 Mar 2023