09 Aug 2018
Research article | 09 Aug 2018
Variation of extreme drought and flood in North China revealed by document-based seasonal precipitation reconstruction for the past 300 years
Jingyun Zheng et al.
Total article views: 3,473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,154 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,045 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,109 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Potential causes of megadroughts in North China in the preindustrial period from the teleconnection perspective X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103596
- Precipitation Trends Over Mainland China From 1961–2016 After Removal of Measurement Biases Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031728
- Analysis of historical drought and flood characteristics of Hengshui during the period 1649–2018: a typical city in North China J. Sun et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04769-8
- Flood disasters and social resilience during the decline of the Qing Dynasty: Case studies of 1823 and 1849 Z. Hao et al. 10.1002/hyp.14295
- Understanding nexuses between precipitation changes and climate change and variability in semi-arid lowlands of Mwanga District, Tanzania F. Bagambilana & W. Rugumamu 10.5897/AJEST2018.2586
- Restoring Degraded Lands A. Arneth et al. 10.1146/annurev-environ-012320-054809
- Evolution and effects of the social-ecological system over a millennium in China’s Loess Plateau X. Wu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abc0276
- Multiscale Spatio-Temporal Changes of Precipitation Extremes in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, China during 1958–2017 X. Song et al. 10.3390/atmos10080462
- Climatic change and the rise of the Manchu from Northeast China during AD 1600–1650 J. Cui et al. 10.1007/s10584-019-02471-0
- Statistical characteristics of extreme daily precipitation during 1501 BCE–1849 CE in the Community Earth System Model W. Kim et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2031-2021
- Hydroclimate patterns over the Northern Hemisphere when megadroughts occurred in North China during the last millennium M. Bai et al. 10.1007/s10584-019-02580-w
- The need to integrate flood and drought disaster risk reduction strategies P. Ward et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2020.100070
- Ribosome profiling reveals the effects of nitrogen application translational regulation of yield recovery after abrupt drought-flood alternation in rice Q. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.plaphy.2020.07.021
- Rising grain prices in response to phased climatic change during 1736–1850 in the North China Plain Y. Wen et al. 10.1007/s11430-018-9431-y
- High-resolution monitoring of inland water bodies across China in long time series and water resource changes X. Chuai et al. 10.1007/s10668-020-00738-6
- Documentary data and the study of past droughts: a global state of the art R. Brázdil et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1915-2018
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022