Articles | Volume 14, issue 7
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Rapid increase in simulated North Atlantic dust deposition due to fast change of northwest African landscape during the Holocene
Total article views: 2,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,859 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,149 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 710 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Monsoon-driven Saharan dust variability over the past 240,000 years C. Skonieczny et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav1887
- The end of the African humid period as seen by a transient comprehensive Earth system model simulation of the last 8000 years A. Dallmeyer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-117-2020
- The secrets of Sobek – A crocodile mummy mitogenome from ancient Egypt E. Hekkala et al. 10.1016/j.jasrep.2020.102483
- Northward extension of the East Asian summer monsoon during the mid-Holocene J. Piao et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103046
- African Humid Period Precipitation Sustained by Robust Vegetation, Soil, and Lake Feedbacks D. Chandan & W. Peltier 10.1029/2020GL088728
- The remote response of the South Asian Monsoon to reduced dust emissions and Sahara greening during the middle Holocene F. Pausata et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1243-2021
- Impact of dust in PMIP-CMIP6 mid-Holocene simulations with the IPSL model P. Braconnot et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1091-2021
- Feedbacks of soil properties on vegetation during the Green Sahara period W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106389
- The Greening of the Sahara: Past Changes and Future Implications F. Pausata et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.03.002
- Development and testing scenarios for implementing land use and land cover changes during the Holocene in Earth system model experiments S. Harrison et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-805-2020
- Reconstructing Saharan dust transport to the Eastern Mediterranean Sea during the last 180 ka using endmember modelling of grain size data S. Beuscher et al. 10.1017/qua.2019.71
- Dynamic Vegetation Simulations of the Mid‐Holocene Green Sahara Z. Lu et al. 10.1029/2018GL079195
- The water cycle of the mid‐Holocene West African monsoon: The role of vegetation and dust emission changes G. Messori et al. 10.1002/joc.5924
- Northern Hemisphere Monsoon Response to Mid‐Holocene Orbital Forcing and Greenhouse Gas‐Induced Global Warming R. D'Agostino et al. 10.1029/2018GL081589
- Rapid increase in simulated North Atlantic dust deposition due to fast change of northwest African landscape during the Holocene S. Egerer et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1051-2018
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023