12 Jul 2018
Research article | 12 Jul 2018
Rapid increase in simulated North Atlantic dust deposition due to fast change of northwest African landscape during the Holocene
Sabine Egerer et al.
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,427 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 676 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Monsoon-driven Saharan dust variability over the past 240,000 years C. Skonieczny et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav1887
- The end of the African humid period as seen by a transient comprehensive Earth system model simulation of the last 8000 years A. Dallmeyer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-117-2020
- The secrets of Sobek – A crocodile mummy mitogenome from ancient Egypt E. Hekkala et al. 10.1016/j.jasrep.2020.102483
- Northward extension of the East Asian summer monsoon during the mid-Holocene J. Piao et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103046
- African Humid Period Precipitation Sustained by Robust Vegetation, Soil, and Lake Feedbacks D. Chandan & W. Peltier 10.1029/2020GL088728
- The remote response of the South Asian Monsoon to reduced dust emissions and Sahara greening during the middle Holocene F. Pausata et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1243-2021
- Impact of dust in PMIP-CMIP6 mid-Holocene simulations with the IPSL model P. Braconnot et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1091-2021
- Feedbacks of soil properties on vegetation during the Green Sahara period W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106389
- The Greening of the Sahara: Past Changes and Future Implications F. Pausata et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.03.002
- Development and testing scenarios for implementing land use and land cover changes during the Holocene in Earth system model experiments S. Harrison et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-805-2020
- Reconstructing Saharan dust transport to the Eastern Mediterranean Sea during the last 180 ka using endmember modelling of grain size data S. Beuscher et al. 10.1017/qua.2019.71
- Dynamic Vegetation Simulations of the Mid‐Holocene Green Sahara Z. Lu et al. 10.1029/2018GL079195
- The water cycle of the mid‐Holocene West African monsoon: The role of vegetation and dust emission changes G. Messori et al. 10.1002/joc.5924
- Northern Hemisphere Monsoon Response to Mid‐Holocene Orbital Forcing and Greenhouse Gas‐Induced Global Warming R. D'Agostino et al. 10.1029/2018GL081589
- Rapid increase in simulated North Atlantic dust deposition due to fast change of northwest African landscape during the Holocene S. Egerer et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1051-2018
Latest update: 29 Jun 2022