Regional and global climate for the mid-Pliocene using the University of Toronto version of CCSM4 and PlioMIP2 boundary conditions
Deepak Chandan and W. Richard Peltier
Total article views: 2,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,442 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,723 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 719 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling a modern-like <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> warm period (Marine Isotope Stage KM5c) with two versions of an Institut Pierre Simon Laplace atmosphere–ocean coupled general circulation model N. Tan et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1-2020
- Mid-Pliocene Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation simulated in PlioMIP2 Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/cp-17-529-2021
- The PMIP4 Last Glacial Maximum experiments: preliminary results and comparison with the PMIP3 simulations M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1065-2021
- An energy balance model for paleoclimate transitions B. Dortmans et al. 10.5194/cp-15-493-2019
- Piacenzian Environmental Change and the Onset of Cool and Dry Conditions in Tropical South America F. Grimmer et al. 10.1029/2020PA004060
- Including the efficacy of land ice changes in deriving climate sensitivity from paleodata L. Stap et al. 10.5194/esd-10-333-2019
- Evaluation of Arctic warming in mid-Pliocene climate simulations W. de Nooijer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2325-2020
- Large-scale features and evaluation of the PMIP4-CMIP6 <i>midHolocene</i> simulations C. Brierley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1847-2020
- PlioMIP2 simulations with NorESM-L and NorESM1-F X. Li et al. 10.5194/cp-16-183-2020
- The late Pliocene palaeoenvironments and palaeoclimates of the western Iberian Atlantic margin from the Rio Maior flora M. Vieira et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.01.018
- On the mechanisms of warming the mid-Pliocene and the inference of a hierarchy of climate sensitivities with relevance to the understanding of climate futures D. Chandan & W. Peltier 10.5194/cp-14-825-2018
- The HadCM3 contribution to PlioMIP phase 2 S. Hunter et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1691-2019
- Neogene precipitation, vegetation, and elevation history of the Central Andean Plateau C. Martínez et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz4724
- Multiproxy Reduced‐Dimension Reconstruction of Pliocene Equatorial Pacific Sea Surface Temperatures J. Wycech et al. 10.1029/2019PA003685
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity A. Haywood et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2095-2020
- Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project (PlioMIP2) simulations using the Model for Interdisciplinary Research on Climate (MIROC4m) W. Chan & A. Abe-Ouchi 10.5194/cp-16-1523-2020
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- African Humid Period Precipitation Sustained by Robust Vegetation, Soil, and Lake Feedbacks D. Chandan & W. Peltier 10.1029/2020GL088728
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021