23 May 2017
Research article | 23 May 2017
Sedimentary record from the Canada Basin, Arctic Ocean: implications for late to middle Pleistocene glacial history
Linsen Dong et al.
Total article views: 2,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,808 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,069 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes in sediment provenance and ocean circulation on the northern slope of the Bering Sea since the last deglaciation Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106492
- Sedimentary Record of Glacial Impacts and Melt Water Discharge off the East Siberian Continental Margin, Arctic Ocean S. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2021JC017650
- Seismostratigraphic and Geomorphic Evidence for the Glacial History of the Northwestern Chukchi Margin, Arctic Ocean S. Kim et al. 10.1029/2020JF006030
- Reply to comment by Hillaire-Marcel and de Vernal on “A sedimentary record from the Makarov Basin, Arctic Ocean, reveals changing middle to late Pleistocene glaciation patterns” [Quat. Sci. Rev., 270 (2021), p. 107176] W. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107298
- Cyclostratigraphic age constraining for Quaternary sediments in the Makarov Basin of the western Arctic Ocean using manganese variability K. Park et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2019.101021
- Late-Middle Quaternary lithostratigraphy and sedimentation patterns on the Alpha Ridge, central Arctic Ocean: Implications for Arctic climate variability on orbital time scales R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.12.006
- Glacial-interglacial sedimentation and paleocirculation at the Northwind Ridge, western Arctic Ocean R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106882
- Isotopic Fingerprints of Ice‐Rafted Debris Offer New Constraints on Middle to Late Quaternary Arctic Circulation and Glacial History L. Dong et al. 10.1029/2020GC009019
- Chronostratigraphy and spatial distribution of magnetic sediments in the Chukchi and Beaufort seas since the last deglaciation C. Deschamps et al. 10.1111/bor.12296
- Enhanced deposition of coal fragments at the Chukchi margin, western Arctic Ocean: Implications for deglacial drainage history from the Laurentide Ice Sheet T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.029
- Middle to Late Pleistocene Arctic paleoceanographic changes based on sedimentary records from Mendeleev Ridge and Makarov Basin W. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106105
- A sedimentary record from the Makarov Basin, Arctic Ocean, reveals changing middle to Late Pleistocene glaciation patterns W. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107176
- Sediment Provenance Changes in the Western Arctic Ocean in Response to Ice Rafting, Sea Level, and Oceanic Circulation Variations Since the Last Deglaciation C. Deschamps et al. 10.1029/2017GC007411
- Late Quaternary depositional and glacial history of the Arliss Plateau off the East Siberian margin in the western Arctic Ocean Y. Joe et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106099
- Sedimentary records of bulk organic matter and lipid biomarkers in the Bering Sea: A centennial perspective of sea-ice variability and phytoplankton community L. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106308
- Driving Mechanisms of Sedimentary 230 Th and 231 Pa Variability in the Western Arctic Ocean Through the Last Glacial Cycle Q. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020PA004039
- A Thick Negative Polarity Anomaly in a Sediment Core From the Central Arctic Ocean: Geomagnetic Excursion Versus Reversal J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019JB018073
- Ice sheet controls on fine-grained deposition at the southern Mendeleev Ridge since the penultimate interglacial L. Ye et al. 10.1007/s13131-020-1649-2
- Change in Sediment Provenance on the Inner Slope of the Chukchi Rise and Their Paleoenvironmental Implications H. Koo et al. 10.3390/app11146491
- Characteristics of terrigenous components of Amerasian Arctic Ocean surface sediments: Implications for reconstructing provenance and transport modes T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106497
- An Empirical Method to Predict Sediment Grain Size From Inorganic Geochemical Measurements D. Liu et al. 10.1029/2018GC008154
- Quaternary dinoflagellate cysts in the Arctic Ocean: Potential and limitations for stratigraphy and paleoenvironmental reconstructions J. Matthiessen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.12.020
- Dynamics of Manganese and Cerium Enrichments in Arctic Ocean Sediments: A Case Study From the Alpha Ridge L. Ye et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00236
- Ice events along the East Siberian continental margin during the last two glaciations: Evidence from clay minerals L. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106289
- Plio-Pleistocene sedimentary record from the Northwind Ridge: new insights into paleoclimatic evolution of the western Arctic Ocean for the last 5 Ma G. Dipre et al. 10.1007/s41063-018-0054-y
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022